Mr. Gray Project

Firefly03

I just received a letter with the return address being just Mr Gray. It was a gray envelope with a silver address label. There was a letter about some alien landings and cover up and the like. Then the bottom said, "If you believe, send $2.50 (for shipping) to blah blah blah through paypay, and you will receive a unique gift in the near future."

Anyone know what this is? Has anyone else received the same letter?

Edited by Eartha

Well... this is definatelly for USA! 2.5$ for shiping.... I think it goes more for europe!

Anyway... only paypal? If the cacher doesn't have paypal account? (like me), are cash ok ? hmm...I do not think so... after that I will know who is the guy! :blink:

what troubles me is....what exactly is the gift, what is the near future (in allien years?? I am kiding!), he is not saying anythin about geocoin and... is this the first time a mystery sender is asking postage money?

Well... this is definatelly for USA! 2.5$ for shiping.... I think it goes more for europe!

Anyway... only paypal? If the cacher doesn't have paypal account? (like me), are cash ok ? hmm...I do not think so... after that I will know who is the guy! :blink:

what troubles me is....what exactly is the gift, what is the near future (in allien years?? I am kiding!), he is not saying anythin about geocoin and... is this the first time a mystery sender is asking postage money?

I don't think they will accept money. That means letting you know where they are. The letter just says to use paypal.

Hmm.. looked at the name and I don't recognize it. I'm not going to say who, in case this is a legit mystery coin, but I am going to do some homework. ;)

I don't think they will accept money. That means letting you know where they are. The letter just says to use paypal.

Hmm.. looked at the name and I don't recognize it. I'm not going to say who, in case this is a legit mystery coin, but I am going to do some homework. ;)

Interesting thing about using PayPal, is that if you don't received something in say, 30 days, you can file a protest before 45 days have past...

Seems to me that makes the thing fairly trustworthy...

Edited by Toojin

Anyway... only paypal? If the cacher doesn't have paypal account? (like me), are cash ok ? hmm...I do not think so... after that I will know who is the guy! ;)

Hmm.. looked at the name and I don't recognize it. I'm not going to say who, in case this is a legit mystery coin, but I am going to do some homework. :D

Interesting thing about using PayPal, is that if you don't received something in 45 days you can file a protest...

Mr. Gray requests that you show your payment as a gift. That May impact the ability to file a protest. :blink:

ok, so like I said, I sent in the payment. It's only $2.50 right? Well now I just an email from said person requesting the number on my letter. So, SOMETHING is going on.

I did a bit of background work and the PayPal name is fake. (As I suspected.) However the year that this famous person was born is the same year that the letter refers to. I think whoever did this had to have put some thought and work behind it, even if it turns out to be a scam.

I received letter #002 a while back while the thread was locked. At first I thought that the vast government conspiracy had arranged to have the thread shut down, but then I started receiving information via direct download to my computer from mysterious outside sources and the thread came back. I definitely believe something mysterious is going on!

received letter 023..anxious to see what's coming..always can use a surpise for a lift

ILYK

oooh, this is getting exciting! i keep hoping for a letter!

rsg

Ha, checked ours fifty time. :blink: We are on vacation starting Sunday, the mail is on hold for a week. Maybe there will be a suprise grey envolope when we get home. If not it is nice to see this thread open. I cant wait to see what is received.

I'm glad to see this discussion is now reopened. I came home from Rhode Island and saw the post firefly03 had made and thought, oh my goodness, is this another mystery coin? I didn't have any mail because I had been gone for a week and the post office was holding my mail. By the time I got my mail, this discussion was shut down. Drats! I received #004 (just after you, Vanelle), but I couldn't post here, so I emailed firefly03 to find out if there was any information. She gave me the information and low and behold, I'm here and this has been reopened. Now, I can keep track of what's going on.

I didn't get any information from Mr. Gray, but I sent the money in anyway. Honestly, that letter is so well written and intriguing, I had to do it. Not to mention, it is on glittery silver paper! I thought to myself, who would go to all of this trouble if it were a scam? It's just too good.

As I have mentioned before, I am always amazed by the ingenuity and creativity of Geocoiners, especially those mystery coiners. Not only do they create ingenious designs, but the ideas they come up with are always so brilliant. Are they rich? I don't know, but they are certainly generous.

Thank you Mr. Gray for the letter. Whatever happens next, is icing on the cake. I do so BELIEVE!!!! There are aliens and they have been here since the dawn of mankind (and more than likely longer) and yes, the government has always had a tendency to cover up anything they do not (or do) understand. :grin:

CAUTION everyone. There are forces that you may not understand or even be aware of. Lock away your children and bring the dogs inside.

I will have to watch over the dogs very, very carefully and take my big squirt gun whenever I venture outside with them because I think my dog--Molly, Riley and Layla--may not like being in the house all the time. Besides I think they give puppy dog kisses and slobber and that may be enough to keep the forces on the straight and narrow. :grin::wub:

Excited to see what the coin looks like. Please post pictures!!

awesome.. i too recieved a letter.. im number 28 i also found out about a special place where ufo can be seen almost when ever at right around 10 pm.... i think its called jacobs ranch..but dont quote me on that i can find out if mr grey is intrested..... they seem to "power up" to show you they are there. tho mr gray may alreadt know of this place... so i too belive!