Thank You

mollyjak

After many recent emails and messages of concern, I thought I would just take this opportunity to thank everyone from around the country who gave their support to me during my term as Chairman of Mega Wales.

As most of you know my resignation was due to health Issues and I am glad to tell you that the prognosis is good so far but I am still awaiting some further tests. I very much appreciate all the support I have received over the last few weeks.

I wish the geocaching community the very best wishes and hope to see many of you in the future at an event near you. :D:anitongue:

Regards

Tony (Mollyjak)

After many recent emails and messages of concern, I thought I would just take this opportunity to thank everyone from around the country who gave their support to me during my term as Chairman of Mega Wales.

As most of you know my resignation was due to health Issues and I am glad to tell you that the prognosis is good so far but I am still awaiting some further tests. I very much appreciate all the support I have received over the last few weeks.

I wish the geocaching community the very best wishes and hope to see many of you in the future at an event near you. :D:D

Regards

Tony (Mollyjak)

Lilian tells me they didn't find it last week Tony :D but they were having another look next week :anitongue:

On a serious note I wish you both well and hope you health problems continue to keep improving

You will always be mad man and wobbly to me :D:anitongue::anicute:

Mandy x