TB Competition

The Targett  Family

Maybe (though obviously not this one since I'm way too far away), but don't you think you're most likely to get a few people who grab Niffy and hold on to him until they find a very new cache, or place their own cache with him in it? I like travel bugs, especially when they have particular goals or stories, but I'm not too sure this one will get the response you want, and may end up not travelling much while people wait for a likely contest win before placing him. (Hope not though!)

*** Laugh and the world laughs with you. Cry, and they laugh at you. ***

quote:
Would you take part if it came over your way, it might you know. icon_smile.gif

You never know. I'd pick up any travel bug in a cache I visited, unless it had some specific goal I couldn't help with. And if it had a competition like this I'd probably enter. But that wouldn't be a driving force for me, and it probably wouldn't get me to start a new cache unless I was planning one already, because I wouldn't want to place a quickie cache just for this, and I wouldn't want to hold a TB long enough to plan and assemble a really good cache.

Good luck with it though!

*** Laugh and the world laughs with you. Cry, and they laugh at you. ***