"Below above"

A date has been set for the quest, Saturday 20th November. Dave, Deadpebble and Amberel are all on board for the journey. As I said, I plan to wimp out of these and complete C&D set (south of madness......... or some other nearby series). If anyone wants to join either myself (and Charliedog) for some wimping or the brave adventure seekers, contact us through our profile or on here.

Don't worry if you miss the date for this trip, I'm hoping these stay up and running for a long time yet.

Also I've negotiated three more that will come out as soon as I can get them written up and passed, probably about a month.

One I'm hoping will be Below Above- The Ring, and whats a ring, a series of caches that you do following a footpath or route. I've got a quarry available with up to 50 miles of passages!

Clawz

Don't worry if you miss the date for this trip, I'm hoping these stay up and running for a long time yet.

Also I've negotiated three more that will come out as soon as I can get them written up and passed, probably about a month.

One I'm hoping will be Below Above- The Ring, and whats a ring, a series of caches that you do following a footpath or route. I've got a quarry available with up to 50 miles of passages!

Clawz

Having recently done 2 of the "Below Aboves" and loved it, this is exciting! I also hope to find the other 2 current caches soon. Highly recommended!

re that Via Ferratta cache.

I happen to know of an old WW2 control centre thats was dug into some cliffs that have since eroded and exposed one of the tunnels. But what would it be called, Above Below Above? Thats getting ridiculous, but the thought is tempting especially as the friend who helped me set up a couple of the last four BAs has called me evil when he heard of my next plans.

Clawz