Activating TBs

VernonDursley

Hi. I purchased a couple of TBs a while ago from Geocachestore.com.au. Unfortunately they seem to have disappeared and are not replying to any of my emails. Is there any way I can activate the TBs or do I just throw them in the bin? In one of their posts geocachestore mentioned that their supplier actually does the activation. Does anyone have any idea who their supplier is? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks for that MrsB. The activation code provided is for the Geocachstore website which now appears to be dead. I'll email as you suggest. Thanks again

any luck finding a way to activate the TB, i also have a Aussie Track a bear from geocachestore which has not been activated and didnt know what step to take next

Jamie

Hello Jamie;

All fixed within 24hrs by Geocache.com. Just do exactly as MrsB says in her earlier message. Include the tracking number in your eMail.

I thought there was mention of a link to activate trackables in the latest GC update. Anybody have the link to that? I can't seem to find it..... I guess it was just a form to fill out to activate trackables vice sending an email. I tried it early on, with two trackabears and got instant activation code, instant I say. I just can't find that page any more.

Hello Jamie;

All fixed within 24hrs by Geocache.com. Just do exactly as MrsB says in her earlier message. Include the tracking number in your eMail.

I thought there was mention of a link to activate trackables in the latest GC update. Anybody have the link to that? I can't seem to find it..... I guess it was just a form to fill out to activate trackables vice sending an email. I tried it early on, with two trackabears and got instant activation code, instant I say. I just can't find that page any more.

Below is an email i received from Groundspeak in regards to activating the track a bear travel bug, i clicked on the link and it was activated straight away after i enteresd the code on the TB

Hi Jamie-

Thank you for writing in. Please go to this page to find your activation code:

http://www.geocaching.com/track/ActivationCodeRetrieve.aspx

If you have any questions please let me know.

Happy caching!

Hello Jamie;

Below is an email i received from Groundspeak in regards to activating the track a bear travel bug, i clicked on the link and it was activated straight away after i enteresd the code on the TB

Hi Jamie-

Thank you for writing in. Please go to this page to find your activation code:

http://www.geocaching.com/track/ActivationCodeRetrieve.aspx

If you have any questions please let me know.

Happy caching!