Small annoiances

EveningKiss

Actually it hurts me more when I can't find it, and then someone else finds it after me. At least if nobody finds it after me, I can pretend it was lost or stolen. Once someone else finds it, I know I've been beat. lol

But it's still fun to keep going for those challenging ones!

Actually it hurts me more when I can't find it, and then someone else finds it after me. At least if nobody finds it after me, I can pretend it was lost or stolen. Once someone else finds it, I know I've been beat. lol

But it's still fun to keep going for those challenging ones!

It took me six weeks to find a cache a few years back. I was upset, irritated, frustrated, challenged, deressed. When I realized I had stopped having fun, I changed my attitude about it. I'll typically spend 15 minutes on a cache now. If I can't find it, I move on with no regrets and no worries if someone "easily" found it before and after me. I go for the adventure now. The cache is the means to an end.

yeah.. in particular, this one..

http://coord.info/GCJDAM

which is up near the Ape cache, and was found TWO days previously.. and it's in such a spot as that there is no way a muggle would have accidentally stumbled upon it.. and is also such that we could not have missed it had it been in it's described spot

so pretty sure something happened due to the previous cache finder.. I can't prove it.. and yeah, I could be wrong.. but you gotta wonder!