GAGB Competition

Would now not be a good time for the GAGB to explain:

How to become a full member?

How much it costs to be a full member?

The benefits of doing so?

Just a suggestion...

I think that this thread - G.A.G.B - News And Information pinned at the top may answer most questions :(

Nope - I've looked there.. and on all the linked threads from this one.. Why would I want to be a Full member of the GAGB rather than a Non Full member? Surely there's a simple explanation somewhere?

Would now not be a good time for the GAGB to explain:

1) How to become a full member?

2) How much it costs to be a full member?

3) The benefits of doing so?

Just a suggestion...

1) Join the forum and then go to the membership page and opt to become a full member.

2) NOTHING, its free.

3) View the members sections, take benifit of any discounts that have been negotiated & of course enter the competition.

Thanks to all who entered - I've received 32 'all correct' entries for the October competition. Later today I'll be double checking them all and them I'll get someone to draw the three winners. (The names will be posted this evening.)

The November Competition is now underway over in the GAGB

If you're not a full member of the GAGB, it's easy enough to join, just follow the link below... Put your name into the box and click "Search Membership Records". If you're already a full member it'll tell you... If you're not then it'll give you a few more boxes to fill in to register as a full member.

GAGB membership

MrsB

Thanks to all who entered - I've received 32 'all correct' entries for the October competition. Later today I'll be double checking them all and them I'll get someone to draw the three winners. (The names will be posted this evening.)

The November Competition is now underway over in the GAGB

If you're not a full member of the GAGB, it's easy enough to join, just follow the link below... Put your name into the box and click "Search Membership Records". If you're already a full member it'll tell you... If you're not then it'll give you a few more boxes to fill in to register as a full member.

GAGB membership

MrsB

Please make sure that you are also a Forum member as the 2 databases are not linked, I will then make sure that the forum database is updated.

**** DRUM ROLL ****

The three winners are

(45 seconds pause)

1. MBFace

2. T.R.a.M.P.

3. adsandco

Well done to you three, your prizes will be on the way to you soon.

Thanks to all who entered - Now have a go at the November competition

P.S. When sending answers in to me through my GAGB profile it would be helpful if you could head the message "GAGB NOVEMBER COMPETITION". Thanks!

MrsB

Can someone kick the GAGB server please?

I keep getting:

Bad Request

Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.

Client sent malformed Host header

Web Server at gagb.co.uk

and/or

Unable to connect

Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at gagb.co.uk.

* The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few

moments.

* If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network

connection.

* If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure

that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

When trying to send a PM to Mrs B.

;)

Edited by Bear and Ragged

Can someone kick the GAGB server please?

I keep getting:

Bad Request

Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.

Client sent malformed Host header

Web Server at gagb.co.uk

I was getting the same message earlier this evening (when trying to copy/paste a message - ok if I typed it in directly) and also had problems connecting to the forums again after I got the message. But all seems ok now.

Bumping a reminder for the December competition...

We're half way through the month and there are 18 entries in so far.

4 prizes for December: 2 GAGB Geocoins, a GAGB 'personalised' Mug and a GAGB 'personalised' Car Sticker.

The competition is open to full members of the GAGB. If you want to find the details for joining please drop in over at the GAGB site.

MrsB

I'm still waiting to hear whether Mrs B donated her wonderful Sprouty goodness?

We DID have 12 days of Christmas on Facebook, with Mrs B giving us a new Sprouty recipe each day - complete with pictures!!! :blink:

I wonder whether Nick & Ali will be donating their electric carving knife?

No good to me either, only meat I eat is chicken, never had to use anything sharper than a spoon!

We could have a veritable Generation Game stylee conveyorbelt comprising useless gifts we've been bought.....

I'll start it off with a bottle of Vodka I was bought for Christmas, dispite the fact I can count on one hand how many drinks I've had in the last 2 years!! :laughing:

Any advances?

Edited by HazelS

This is your final call for the February GAGB competition. Details are over in the Members Chat section of the GAGB forum. (You will need to register as a GAGB member if you're not already one.)

Only 18 entries atm ;)

I don't know whether the famous electric carving knife (never used in anger) has been donated. DrDickandVick deals with that side of things and this month's prizes are a TB tag with a travel buddy tag and a roll of cloth camo tape (which I can personally recommend as being great for sticking all over random plastic boxes and binding up unruly kids/animals/annoying muggles).

Maybe I'll consider offering a bag of sprouts as a booby prize in next December's competition.

MrsB