Advent Christmas Mission

River Cacher

I got the rest of the missions out earlier today.

Everyone should be set to go.

I am fine fitting a few more in if anyone is up for the fun :?)

I am going on vacation to Disneyworld in Florida so i can try and find some fun things for my mission there.

If anyone has any questions on there mission please feel free to ask.

I wish everyone so much fun!!!!!

This sounds like so much fun. I love Advent calendars and use them every Christmas. Although I didn't have time this year to participate in this mission, I certainly hope you (or someone else) will do this again next Christmas so I (and many others) will have the opportunity to take part in this. I will look forward to seeing the comments and pictures posted for this mission.

Received my mission name. Will do some shopping this afternoon.

In the Netherlands ii is a little bit early for xmas things becuase we first have Sinterklaas. But a chocolate Sinterklaas or a chocolate santa does not make much difference I hope.

As this is about exchanging cultural and customs, then I think it is wonderful that you will share Sinterklass!

Here the shops have Christmas decorations up - amazing how many decorate with evergreen and imitation snow in the height of summer here!

Last day of shopping for me today - I have had SO much fun thinking what my recipient would like.

I can't wait to lay everything out and decide what is going to be opened on what day

Rivercacher - just one question - nobody has listed who they are buying for and I am dying to know who is sending to me! is it ok for us all to state who we are buying for?

Have fun everyone

Xxx

Edited by The McKnifficent 6

Got our box today! YAY!

Turns out we got a box FROM the same person that we SENT it to! fun!

It's a good thing I'll be on vacation next week so I don't have to look at all those presents all week! :)

:D

Email Sent: yes

Name Received: yes

Mission Sent: yes

Mission Received: yes

Edited by Tank Hounds

Last day of shopping for me today - I have had SO much fun thinking what my recipient would like.

I can't wait to lay everything out and decide what is going to be opened on what day

Rivercacher - just one question - nobody has listed who they are buying for and I am dying to know who is sending to me! is it ok for us all to state who we are buying for?

Have fun everyone

Xxx

Usually that is revealed when the recipient posts that they have received their mission. Until then, it remains a mystery........

Ah, the suspense...... but all will be revealed.

Okay, fun news and not so fun... '

Fun is that I really like the idea of exchanging packages and this afternoon I brought in a package from Pingos who I sent my advent mission to. Cool !!

Not so fun.... the box is marked fragile and has been beat up by the post office. I don't really want to open in and be tempted by the presents inside but I worry about the condition.

<image showing address removed upon request>

7e0dc530-087c-49fb-8ce0-48957503a4ef.jpg

Edited by Eartha

Excitement here - a package address to Butterfly arrived...... so many packages inside, and no peeking allowed.

Oh, and lots and lots of stick on foamies, which I know my 3 year old grandson will want...

Thanks CarinRcc - you made my day.

Annoyed yesterday / today as someone didn't check their mirrors and backed right into the side of my wee red RX8 - so spent today working on insurance claims...

Perfect day for a mission to arrive

Sorry had server isseu could`t post early~er but the UPC man just left so now i have everything again tv internet and phone........

Email Sent: Jepp 19-10-2010

Name Received: Jepp we have the name now the fun really can begin

Mission Sent: Jepp we hope that they don`t gonna be mad about my cheating part of 5 december :rolleyes:

Mission Received:

Email Sent: 10-28-10

Name Received: 10-30-10

Mission Sent: 11-6-10

Mission Received: 11-26-10

:rolleyes: Mission received in perfect shape, but we have to wait with open the box :lol:

Oh YAY! :cool: You can open if before the first... there are a few things that aren't wrapped and aren't part of the 25 Advent gifts...

Edited by Toojin
Email Sent: 10-28-10

Name Received: 10-30-10

Mission Sent: 11-6-10

Mission Received: 11-26-10

:laughing: Mission received in perfect shape, but we have to wait with open the box :rolleyes:

Oh YAY! :) You can open if before the first... there are a few things that aren't wrapped and aren't part of the 25 Advent gifts...

Yummie Yummie Yummie :laughing:

I'm having some creative thoughts on this one!

email sent- 10/19/10

name received- 10/31...I am on track on this one! :cool:

mission sent- 11/7 I hope the creativity is enjoyed :)

mission received-

:cool: Nothing in my mailbox today....hopefully tomorow. I mailed our box on the 9th, my delivery confirmation shows that it was delivered on the 17th....perhaps we need a reminder to post when we receive our packages??? :D .....or they didn't like my creativity? :D

I'm having some creative thoughts on this one!

email sent- 10/19/10

name received- 10/31...I am on track on this one! :cool:

mission sent- 11/7 I hope the creativity is enjoyed :)

mission received-

:cool: Nothing in my mailbox today....hopefully tomorow. I mailed our box on the 9th, my delivery confirmation shows that it was delivered on the 17th....perhaps we need a reminder to post when we receive our packages??? :D .....or they didn't like my creativity? :D

I hear ya...our recipient has not posted that is was received (maybe they were away for the holiday??) and we have not yet received anything (today's mail just arrived and no package). I hope it arrives soon...otherwise it kind-of defeats the purpose of the advent theme :cool: