6th International Math Trade

ECplus3

472a82f2-a78f-4353-9e37-9a6f95aa420a.jpg

These Geocoins are on their way to the new owners!

Sending out:

2GOLFERS,AVROAIR,BENNIEBOYS(2),DOC256(3),E&CPLUS3,LAVAL K-9(3),NOSNOW,PENNYANDKONA(3),REDWINGRR

Receiving:

ACASIM,AVROAIR,BENNIEBOYS,ELTADA,E&CPLUS3(2),ICE13-333,MAR-ELENDILI,PINGOS,SCIFICOLLECTOR(3),TADPOLE379,THE MOOP ALONG,WHITBY,YEMONYIME

edit: shipped on 02/01/2011

Edited by numakeh

You would not believe the snowdrifts I just drove through to get to the post office. Our driveway was the worst, with the drifts actually coming over the hood as I drove. Rain, sleet, or snow, the coins must go, lol! We're expecting a true blizzard tonight so I wanted to get these out before I got snowed in. Anyway, here's my report:

Sending out:

(ACASIM x2) (SCIFICOLLECTOR x2) (TADPOLE379) (THE 4FS x3) (YANAGI x2)

Receiving:

(NUMAKEH) (ASHALLOND) (BENNIEBOYS) (ACASIM x2) (PINGOS) (ELTADA) (PENNYANDKONA) (THE MOOP ALONG) (TADPOLE379)

Parting with my coins was a bit sad, as silly as that sounds. But I'm excited for you each to get them and of course can't wait to get the ones I traded for. Mathtrade is so entertaining!

Penny and Kona - Go for it! A summer Mathtrade would be great.

I agree with AG - any chance we'll have another math trade later in the year?

I'll certainly participate -- and even lend a hand -- if a summer mathtrade happens. But I won't be running it. :)

BTW, I've already created the email accounts for Mathtrades 7 through 9. :)

Who ran it last summer, ELTADA?

Edited by AtlantaGal

Sending to:

[[2GOLFERS]]

[[ACASIM]]

[[-ELEANOR-]]

[[LAVAL K-9]]

[[NIKON-ING]]

[[NUMAKEH]]

[[PENNYANDKONA]]

[[REDWINGRR]]

[[THE 4 FS]]

[[WHERESMYMARBLES]]

[[YANAGI]]

All my USA trades went out yesterday. I had to pick up customs forms and am now snowed in, so I expect to get back to the Post office Thursday to send out the 4 international packages.

Edited by tadpole379

Sending out:

(THE MOOP ALONG) (-ELEANOR-) (ACASIM) (ELTADA) (MAR-ELENDILI) (BENNIEBOYS) (DRNEAL x2) (SCIFICOLLECTOR) (2GOLFERS) (T@NDRE) (E&CPLUS3)(GREENISH)

Receiving:

(E&CPLUS3 x2) (THE 4 FS) (FOSSILLADY) (MODEL CITIZEN) (REDWINGRR x2) (ACASIM x2) (TADPOLE379) (ELTADA) (CROWESFEAT30) (PINGOS)

I am totally sure that I was the first who sent out packages because I did it last Thursday. You may ask how did I know...

Well, I did a big mistake and did not set 2 of my coins that I already traded to zero (though I was sure that I did it but it was very late in the night when I did it). When I saw the results of the math trade I was completely shocked and after checking my want list I felt so bad - it was my fault!!! :o:o:o

In the end I was sooooo lucky under these circumstances because I had sent both coins to exactly the same address as it should have gone to in the math trade AND The Moop Along had lots of understanding and offered me a nice solution - THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THAT!!!!!! I still feel embarrassed

This was my first Math Trade, & I was very lucky to receive my top 4 picks! I purposely didn't choose coins such as tranqs or rare Compass Rose editions, since I knew they would be very popular choices. Staying out of the "fray" for those coins might have helped, I'm not sure. I believe that grouping mine did help, especially since all but 3 of mine were introduced within the past year. Even with grouping, I was pleasantly surprised to get my #1 choice, a 2007 Earth Turtle!

I understand that a couple of my incoming coins will be delayed a bit for their respective events to take place, & I understand completely--they will be so worth the wait!

Sending:

ACASIM (mailed yesterday)

FossilLady (mailed yesterday)

Model Citizen X2 groups (mailed today)

Receiving:

Avroair X2

AtlantaGal

Model Citizen

The ice storm is expected to arrive here this evening. If it's this bad in Louisiana, I hate to think what you Northerners are going through!

We attempted to make it to the post office but had to abandon the journey after less than 1 mile. The roads are terrible here just north of Fort Worth. I think the only people in the D/FW area who know how to deal with such weather are busy with media day. The packaging is all finished, and that is usually the most time-consuming for me. I'll keep my fingers crossed for some thaw and sand for tomorrow, and will post my status here.

Mine all went out today. We're supposed to get the ice tomorrow. BE CAREFUL everyone!!

Sending:

(acasim x6...yes 6!! :) (ice13-333) (laval k-9) (2golfers) (pennyandkona x3) (bennieboys x3) (e&cplus3) (ashallond) (model citizen x2) (yemon yime) (greenish x2) (themoopalong) (scificollector) (atlantagal)

Receiving:

(atlantagal x3) (crowesfeat30) (greenish x5) (pennyandkona x2) (drneal x2) (themoopalong) (tadpole379) (acasim x2) (doc256) (scificollector) (mauison) (modelcitizen) (laval d-9) (the4Fs) (eleanor)

14 out/15 in :)

Edited by Nikon-ing

Mine are all packed up and ready to ship tomorrow.

Sending: (2GOLFERS), (ACASIM)x2, (CROWESFEAT30)x4, (DRESSELDRAGONS), (DRNEAL)x2, (FOSSILLADY), (GOLDBUGGIRL)***, (ICE13-333), (MODEL CITIZEN), (NIKON-ING)x3, (PAULO S), (PINGOS), (RUUD4D), (SCIFICOLLECTOR), (WHERESMYMARBLES)

Receiving: (ACASIM)x3, (AVROAIR), (BENNIEBOYS)x5, (DRNEAL), (ELTADA), (FOSSILLADY), (GREENISH)x3, (LAVAL K-9), (MAUISON), (NIKON-ING), (PENNYANDKONA), (THE 4 FS)x2, (WHERESMYMARBLES), (WHITBY)

***shipping week of 2/21

Edited by AtlantaGal

Shipped out all domestic packages, intl will be shipped out in the next few days.

Sending: Acasim, Atlantagal, E&CPlus3, Nikon-Ing, Pennyandkona, Tadpole379, Wheresmymarbles

Receiving: Acasim, Avroair, Doc256, Drneal, E&CPlus3, Greenish, Scificollector, The Moop Along, YemonYime

My coins are all packaged up and if we don't get the snow as predicted (none as of yet tho the sleet & freezing rain did come) I will venture out to get them mailed. This was truly an International Trade for me. Only one of the eight coins is going to a US address.

Sending to:

BENNIEBOYS x2; E&CPLUS3; GREENISH; KINI_ONT; NIKON-ING; WHITBY; YANAGI

Receiving from:

ACASIM; ALTIX; ATLANTAGAL x4; KINI_ONT x2

CF30

All packages mailed today.

Sending: 15 packages, 23 coins

• 2Golfers
  • Acasim (x2)
  • E&CPlus3
  • -Eleanor-/The Moop Along (x2)
  • GoldBugGirl
  • Ice13-333
  • Nikon-ing
  • NoSnow (x2)
  • PennyAndKona (x2)
  • Pingos
  • SciFiCollector (x2)
  • Tadpole379 (x3)
  • T@ndre
  • WheresMyMarbles (x2)
  • Yanagi

Receiving: 14 packages, 31 coins

• 2Golfers
  • AtlantaGal
  • BennieBoys (x5)
  • Doc256
  • GoldBugGirl (x2 groups)
  • Greenish (1 + 1 group)
  • Ice13-333
  • Los_Muertos
  • Nikon-ing (x2)
  • NoSnow
  • PennyAndKona
  • SciFiCollector
  • The Moop Along
  • WheresMyMarbles (x3)

Blue skies!

I was pleasantly surprised to get my #1 choice, a 2007 Earth Turtle!

I am so glad to read that you are pleased with the 2007 Earth Turtle trade, GoldBugGirl. The fact that it was your #1 pick makes me feel assured that it is going to a good home. I hope you enjoy it. It should arrive in just a day or two since we live so close together. In fact, I even considered driving over and delivering the Earth Turtle in person, but my work schedule wouldn't allow it.

Blue skies!

I am so glad to read that you are pleased with the 2007 Earth Turtle trade, GoldBugGirl. The fact that it was your #1 pick makes me feel assured that it is going to a good home. I hope you enjoy it.

Absolutely, I'm looking forward to activating it & getting it settled into the vacant spot reserved for it in my binder--right next to my 2008 ET & ETO "Bora Bora". Outstanding & long-sold-out coins such as this one are so hard to come by for relatively new collectors like me, that acquiring one is a special joy!

All mailers were sent this afternoon. You should have seen the line after my hubby was done with the postal clerk :laughing:

Sending: 8 packages, 11 coins

ashallond

atlantagal

avroair

eleanor x2

nikon-ing

pingos

scificollector

wheresmymarbles x3

Receiving: 8 packages, 10 coins

ashallond

greenish

ice13-333

nikon-ing

numakeh x3

scificollector

tadpole379

the 4fs

Sending out:

(THE MOOP ALONG) (-ELEANOR-) (ACASIM) (ELTADA) (MAR-ELENDILI) (BENNIEBOYS) (DRNEAL x2) (SCIFICOLLECTOR) (2GOLFERS) (T@NDRE) (E&CPLUS3)(GREENISH)

Receiving:

(E&CPLUS3 x2) (THE 4 FS) (FOSSILLADY) (MODEL CITIZEN) (REDWINGRR x2) (ACASIM x2) (TADPOLE379) (ELTADA) (CROWESFEAT30) (PINGOS)

All packages are on the way!

Edited by yanagi

472a82f2-a78f-4353-9e37-9a6f95aa420a.jpg

These Geocoins are on their way to the new owners!

Sending out:

2GOLFERS,AVROAIR,BENNIEBOYS(2),DOC256(3),E&CPLUS3,LAVAL K-9(3),NOSNOW,PENNYANDKONA(3),REDWINGRR

Receiving:

ACASIM,AVROAIR,BENNIEBOYS,ELTADA,E&CPLUS3(2),ICE13-333,MAR-ELENDILI,PINGOS,SCIFICOLLECTOR(3),TADPOLE379,THE MOOP ALONG,WHITBY,YEMONYIME

edit: shipped on 02/01/2011

It must be a sign that the Tranquility arrives as the 1st one, I'll post pictures when I have all coins together! Thanks to Whitby B)

And they're off! I made it to the post office in the lull between the two snowstorms we're getting. :P

Sending out:

ACASIM (x2) BENNIEBOYS DOC256 DRESSELDRAGONS ELTADA (x2) FOSSILLADY GREENISH LOS_MUERTOS MAUISON NUMAKEH (x2) SCIFICOLLECTOR TADPOLE379 WHERESMYMARBLES (x3) WHITBY YANAGI (x2) YEMONYIME

Receiving:

2GOLFERS (x2) ACASIM AVROAIR BENNIEBOYS (x2) CROWESFEAT30 DOC256 (x2) DRNEAL ICE13-333 KINI_ONT (x2) MAUISON (x2) MODELCITIZEN NIKON-ING NUMAKEH SCIFICOLLECTOR (x2) YANAGI YEMONYIME

All the packages (except one) are now on their way :-) I'll be meeting t@ndre to give him his coins (we're almost neighbours ;-))

So the status is the following:

Sending:

ATLANTAGAL(x3) AVROAIR BENNIEBOYS CROWESFEAT30 DOC256 DRNEAL E&CPLUS3 GREENISH(x4) KINI_ONT(x3) MAR-ELENDILI(x2) MAUISON NIKON-ING(x2) NOSNOW NUMAKEH PENNYANDKONA(x2) PINGOS REDWINGRR(x2) SCIFICOLLECTOR(x7) T@NDRE(x2) YANAGI(x2) YEMONYIME

Receiving:

ASHALLOND ATLANTAGAL AVROAIR E&CPLUS3 FOSSILLADY GOLDBUGGIRL MAR-ELENDILI MAUISON MODEL CITIZEN NIKON-ING PENNYANDKONA REDWINGRR RUUD4D SCIFICOLLECTOR TADPOLE379 THE_4_FS WHERESMYMARBLES WHITBY YANAGI

Thanks once again to all of you! I really enjoyed this Math Trade and I'm already looking forward to the next one ;-)

Antonio

All packages have been sent out today.

Sending:

[2GOLFERS]

[ACASIM]x5

[bENNIEBOYS]x2

[E&CPLUS3]x2

[-ELEANOR-]+[THE MOOP ALONG]x3 total

[ELTADA]x2

[GEOQUINO]

[GREENISH]x3

[LAVAL K-9]

[MAR-ELENDILI]

[MAUISON]x3

[MISTER GRAY]

[MODEL CITIZEN]

[NIKON-ING]

[NUMAKEH]x3

[RUUD4D]

[T@NDRE]

[THE 4 FS]x2

[WHERESMYMARBLES]

Receiving:

ACASIM x 7

WHITBY x 1

MODEL CITIZEN x 2

THE MOOP ALONG x 2

PENNYANDKONA x 5

ATLANTAGAL x 1

THE 4 FS x 2

BENNIESBOYS x 1

FOSSILLADY x 1

LAVAL K-9 x 1

YANAGI x 1

REDWINGRR x2

T@NDRE x 2

-ELEANOR- x 1

NO_SNOW x 2

NIKON-ING x 1

RUUD4D x 1

E&CPLUS3 x 1

KINI_ONT x 1

Updated to shipped below :)

Mine are all packed up and ready to ship tomorrow.

Sending: (2GOLFERS), (ACASIM)x2, (CROWESFEAT30)x4, (DRESSELDRAGONS), (DRNEAL)x2, (FOSSILLADY), (GOLDBUGGIRL)***, (ICE13-333), (MODEL CITIZEN), (NIKON-ING)x3, (PAULO S), (PINGOS), (RUUD4D), (SCIFICOLLECTOR), (WHERESMYMARBLES)

Receiving: (ACASIM)x3, (AVROAIR), (BENNIEBOYS)x5, (DRNEAL), (ELTADA), (FOSSILLADY), (GREENISH)x3, (LAVAL K-9), (MAUISON), (NIKON-ING), (PENNYANDKONA), (THE 4 FS)x2, (WHERESMYMARBLES), (WHITBY)

***shipping week of 2/21

My packages won't be out until probably Friday. Need to get supplies, and by tomorrow the ice should be off the roads enough that I can get out to get them.

I'm going to download the software and play with it.

If I get it figured out enough ( or well enough while tormenting E&CPlus) I'll run it in the summer.

Edited by Ashallond

Got all my packages out at noon today :) As I walked in the postal lady looked at them and informed her co-worker she was going for lunch :blink::P

Sent: (E&CPLUS3)x2 ; (THE MOOP ALONG)x2 ; (CROWESFEAT30)x2 ; (SCIFICOLLECTOR) ; (ICE13-333) ; (WHITBY) ; (BENNIEBOYS) ; (ELTADA)

Receiving: (RUUD4D); (YEMONYIME); (WHITBY); (CROWESFEAT30); (DOC256)x2; (NOSNOW)x2; (ACASIM)x3

Got all my packages out at noon today :) As I walked in the postal lady looked at them and informed her co-worker she was going for lunch :blink::P

Sent: (E&CPLUS3)x2 ; (THE MOOP ALONG)x2 ; (CROWESFEAT30)x2 ; (SCIFICOLLECTOR) ; (ICE13-333) ; (WHITBY) ; (BENNIEBOYS) ; (ELTADA)

Receiving: (RUUD4D); (YEMONYIME); (WHITBY); (CROWESFEAT30); (DOC256)x2; (NOSNOW)x2; (ACASIM)x3

What?? That's only 8 packages! :D

My postal lady has the dimensions of my envelopes written down and taped to the counter beside her computer. I had 18 today -- most of them were from the Mathtrade. :)

All packages were mailed out today!! :)

SENDING:

ACASIM(X2) ATLANTAGAL BENNIEBOYS(X4) ELTADA(X2) GREENISH MAR-ELENDILI(X2) MODEL CITIZEN(X3) NOSNOW PENNYANDKONA(X2) YEMONYIME

RECEIVING:

LAVAL K-9(x3); ICE13-333; MAUISON; ELTADA; MODEL CITIZEN(x2); SCIFICOLLECTOR; TADPOLE379; ATLANTAGAL; WHITBY; PENNYANDKONA; E&CPLUS3(x3); DRNEAL(x3)

SO excited!!! :)

The rest of the packages went out today :lol:

Sending to:

[[2GOLFERS]]

[[ACASIM]]

[[-ELEANOR-]]

[[LAVAL K-9]]

[[NIKON-ING]]

[[NUMAKEH]]

[[PENNYANDKONA]]

[[REDWINGRR]]

[[THE 4 FS]]

[[WHERESMYMARBLES]]

[[YANAGI]]

All my USA trades went out yesterday. I had to pick up customs forms and am now snowed in, so I expect to get back to the Post office Thursday to send out the 4 international packages.

After a run-in with a fantastically UN-helpful postal clerk, I was able to mail all the coins today! :D

SENDING: ATLANTAGAL, AVROAIR, -ELEANOR-, NUMAKEH, REDWINGRR, TADPOLE379, THE MOOP ALONG, WHERESMYMARBLES, YANAGI

RECEIVING: YANAGI, E&CPLUS3x2, BENNIEBOYs, SCIFICOLLECTORx2, WHERESMYMARBLESx2, KINI_ONT

Mine all went out today. We're supposed to get the ice tomorrow. BE CAREFUL everyone!!

Sending:

(acasim x6...yes 6!! :) (ice13-333) (laval k-9) (2golfers) (pennyandkona x3) (bennieboys x3) (e&cplus3) (ashallond) (model citizen x2) (yemon yime) (greenish x2) (themoopalong) (scificollector) (atlantagal)

Receiving:

(atlantagal x3) (crowesfeat30) (greenish x5) (pennyandkona x2) (drneal x2) (themoopalong) (tadpole379) (acasim x2) (doc256) (scificollector) (mauison) (modelcitizen) (laval d-9) (the4Fs) (eleanor)

14 out/15 in :)

Got my first one yesterday (see above). Thanks John! It's even better than I thought it would be. :D

I'll send one photo of all coins after they come in.

BTW...why can't I edit my original post? :unsure:

Edit today: Got 2 more packages! It's like Christmas all over again. :P Thank you Neal and Greg!

Edited by Nikon-ing