To delete or not delete........

We've just had a found notification for a holiday virtual we placed when they were allowed.

The caching team apparently went there last year before they actually started caching. Therefore, obviously they haven't complied with any of the prerequisites of logging. I'm quite easy going about claims, but usually only if we get an e-mail before hand and only if the person has actually been there (we have had a couple of armchair claims, that I deleted).

I'm putting it out to the vote. Do I delete the log or not? You have until tomorrow night to vote........

Delete

I was at on Scafell Pike shortly after I'd first tried caching, but before I'd got hooked. I had a photo of me at the summit, with my GPS as well (I bought it as a hiking aid), so when I saw there was a virtual cache and I satisfied all of the criteria, I declined to post it as a Find as I'd not been there "caching".

I went back many years later and did it properly, ie, I went there with the intention of getting the cache. Let these cachers do the same.