Are the geocaching reviewers bizzy

bazzer1975

Be sure that you have marked the cache as ready on your submission.

:grin: that be it, he won't have submitted it :wub:

B)

....oh, and the first 12 months after 10/10/10 are traditionally non-film-pot months, so make sure you've used decent, waterproof containers, and your cache size is marked small or above :D:D:blink:B)

B)

....oh, and the first 12 months after 10/10/10 are traditionally non-film-pot months, so make sure you've used decent, waterproof containers, and your cache size is marked small or above :D:D:blink:B)

he wouldn't be local to you would he? :P

B)

he wouldn't be local to you would he? :P

no i have i am not that much of a ****

its not my 1st cache

***Edited to remove profanity***

Edited by geohatter

I take it there are a lot of new caches being reviewed normally my new listings are done in 48 hours it's been 6 days now

I don't know if it's a good thing or not!!

Stops me placeing more I spose

What's the cache GC Code?

1 GC2GGBD

2 GC2GGEM

3 GC2GG7K

4 GC2GG6X

5 GC2GG8M

but you cant view them untill they have been reviewed

I take it there are a lot of new caches being reviewed normally my new listings are done in 48 hours it's been 6 days now

I don't know if it's a good thing or not!!

Stops me placeing more I spose

What's the cache GC Code?

1 GC2GGBD

2 GC2GGEM

3 GC2GG7K

4 GC2GG6X

5 GC2GG8M

but you cant view them untill they have been reviewed

He can. He's a reviewer (for Ireland)

In answer to the original question, Yes......

We've also lost our MAGIC map this weekend (it frequently goes down at weekends) which is a pain as it is pretty much the main mapping tool we use for reviewing. But at least it meant I could go out and do a cache or two myself over the weekend B)

Mind you I don't recall seeing these particularly caches in the queue on Friday (15th) as I cleared it down to just 20 remaining to be done.

Chris

Graculus

Volunteer UK Reviewer for geocaching.com

UK Geocaching Information & Resources website www.follow-the-arrow.co.uk

Geocaching.com Knowledge Books

Edited by Graculus

That would explain it! My daughter has been checking my email every 10 minutes for the past week to see if her puzzle cache had been published. I have failed to tell her that it is partly my fault for filling in some of the form wrongly...and then failing to re-submit it once I'd realised my mistake! B)

We've also lost our MAGIC map this weekend (it frequently goes down at weekends) which is a pain as it is pretty much the main mapping tool we use for reviewing.

Which means that the reviewers may not have realised that I have a cache in the queue that is within an SSSI, but has got permission.

There is no immediate hurry for it just now, as I don't need it publishing until Tuesday. But it would be good to know if I need to do anything else before then. It's number is GC25XQP

I'm also aware that Scotland's trusty reviewer is not available at the moment, so if another nice reviewer could take a look when they have time it would be greatly appreciated. B)

We've also lost our MAGIC map this weekend (it frequently goes down at weekends) which is a pain as it is pretty much the main mapping tool we use for reviewing. But at least it meant I could go out and do a cache or two myself over the weekend B)

Mind you I don't recall seeing these particularly caches in the queue on Friday (15th) as I cleared it down to just 20 remaining to be done.

Chris

Graculus

Volunteer UK Reviewer for geocaching.com

UK Geocaching Information & Resources website www.follow-the-arrow.co.uk

Geocaching.com Knowledge Books

Hi Chris

definitely been there since the 10/10/10

getting worried now just checked they all look ok!!!

We've also lost our MAGIC map this weekend (it frequently goes down at weekends) which is a pain as it is pretty much the main mapping tool we use for reviewing. But at least it meant I could go out and do a cache or two myself over the weekend :D

Ah, that would explain it!

We also have a couple that are in a nature reserve with permission - but were only submitted on Saturday, so there is no rush. :angry:

Anyway, the local cachers seem to be a little slow lately as there have been very few visits to our new caches :( - but that's another story...

Cheers,

Trevor