Thought you'd want to see this.

CYBret

I wasn't sure where else to post this, so I hope this is a good spot.

I've been working on my own Geocaching page and decided this morning that I ought to put a counter on it. Not wanting to just have a plain ol' counter, I came up with something especially for Geocachers.

Take a look at it HERE.

And no, this isn't just a shameless way to try to get more numbers on my counter. icon_wink.gif

If you like the counter graphic and would like to use it, please feel free. Click on the Bravenet link to get a free counter for your own page.

I don't mean for this to be a Bravenet commercial, but it was the only on that really fit the design.

Bret

quote:
Originally posted by CYBret:

Not wanting to just have a plain ol' counter, I came up with something especially for Geocachers.

Cute. icon_smile.gif (I was curious why you chose the Travel Bug forum to post your note...but after seeing the counter, I understand the relevance.)

And sure it's not a shameless attempt to increase your numbers. icon_wink.gif It must not have occurred to you to simply share a picture of it here. icon_razz.gif

-------

"I may be slow, but at least I'm sweet!" 196939_800.jpg

quote:
It must not have occurred to you to simply share a picture of it here. icon_razz.gif

What? You mean I could have done that? Who woulda thunk it!

But then again, if I had just posted the picture, you wouldn't have gotten the full effect of the counter in all it's glory. icon_wink.gif

quote:
Originally posted by Moore9KSUcats:

When I checked the page (and yes, that is a cool counter!), the count was only at 10. I just checked it again, and it is 162. Not a bad increase for just 4 days! icon_wink.gif

Yeah, you can't believe how many times I've had to hit that "refresh" button! icon_wink.gif

Bret

"The kingdom of heaven is like treasure hidden in a field.

When a man found it, he hid it again."

Mt. 13:44