Bug picture error

Team Dragon

I've recently attached a travel bug to my travelling companion but the picture isn't appearing correctly and I'd appreciate any clues as to what I am doing wrong.

I uploaded the picture and clicking the link on the bug page shows the picture perfectly fine.

I edited the bug and chose that picture as the one to be displayed for the bug.

When I view the bug page, I get an indented box with a small red X in the upper left corner. The usual sign from IE of a broken image. Checking the properties shows that the image is trying to be loaded from www.geocaching.com/track/generatetrackimage/ while other bug images are taken from www.geocaching.com/track/display/

Is this normal? Is there some sort of delay images go through before they can be displayed or did the process break?

The same thing was happening to me. I'd delete the pic and upload it again and the same thing.

I knew that the only pic format accepted was the (.jpg) so I checked the image and filename on my computer and found that the filename pic format had been auto save with the (.JPG) in upper case letters. I changed it to lower case, uploaded it and it came up fine.

It could have just been coincidence for me but it may be worth a check and a try for you.

Good luck!

~Honest Value Never Fails~