Lorca`s winter mission

lorca.nl

me and zariah cant join this year due to our $$ problems,, but were thinking of all you out there as we LOVE being part of the missions! we LOVE to gift to others, but this year we haven a hard time,,, soon to be over tho.. we have a good plan and hopefully it will work out and we can join in ALL the missions next year! i will be watching you guys in envy! enjoy your missions everyone!! :(

hope everything come good with you and your family...............

to you and your puppy too... i saw her stiches,, outch!!!

We have been wishing for a mission! Sign us up for 2-

Mrs usyoopers

email sent- 10/17

name received- 11/1....gotta go shopping

mission sent-

mission received-

the other yooper

email sent- 10/17

name received- 11/1....I'll send the mrs. shopping :antenna:

mission sent-

mission received-

Thanks for hosting this mission!!

Email Sent: YES

Name Received: Nov 1

Mission Sent:

Mission Received:

Just wanted to say whoever got my name, that my school closes on Dec. 18th for winter break, and I'll be traveling cross country for 3 weeks, so I wouldn't get it until the 6th of January if it arrives after the 18th of Dec.....so plan accordingly! (thank you for the mission in advance!)

Edited by Ashallond

Email Sent: October 15, 2010

Name Received: November 1, 2010 (but I just got it today, Nov. 2, 2010-I've been out of town)**

Mission Sent:

Mission Received:

**And holy cow the name I got! YIKES!!! :huh: I'm in serious trouble. . .I just hope I can do this person justice! :D

Thanks for getting this winter mission together, lorca. When do these have to go out? :laughing:

We have been wishing for a mission! Sign us up for 2-

Mrs usyoopers

email sent- 10/17

name received- 11/1....gotta go shopping

mission sent- 11/7, this one has a long way to travel

mission received-

the other yooper

email sent- 10/17

name received- 11/1....I'll send the mrs. shopping :)

mission sent- 11/7

mission received-

Thanks for hosting this mission!!

Email Sent: 17 October 2010

Name Received: 1 November 2010

Mission Sent: 15 November 2010

Mission Received:15 November 2010

I opened the box before I looked at the return address because I was expecting something today. And then I thought "Who the heck would send me a camo robe? I mean it's cool but..." And then I looked at the box and saw that it was from drneal and I swear that I squealed, really and I shook out the robe and there was this elegant black bag and I had to open it and oh my gosh!! I have been seeking that SWAGS coin for flippin' ever !! Wowee Wow Wow WOW !!

:mad::angry::P:laughing:B):lol:

Pictures later, I promise!

HEY, am I FTR?

Edited by Toojin

ok, so apparently I got my mission sometime last week when I was out of state at my wife's grandmother's funeral...and instead of taking the box home and opening it up, I forgot about it trying to deal with catching up my classroom from me being gone a week.

So to whoever had my name, I have the box. THANK YOU in advance of me opening it and posting fun exciting information.

Needless to say, the last week sort of stopped my shopping time, and I will try to get mine out asap.

Email Sent: 15.10.10

Name Received:1.11.10

Mission Sent:16.11.10

Has to wing it's way over the Atlantic, might take some time, I'm afraid...

Mission Received:

This was so much fun to find wintery things and stuff to keep warm.

I just hope, my mission recipient likes those things I've found to keep her warm....

Mission Sent:

Mission Received: YES!!! A package arrived today from MI, but will wait a little longer before opening it - Thank You.

de6a5553-34aa-4551-9acd-86d152758742.jpg

You're not seriously keeping this parcel closed laying around in your living room, are you? :huh:

How can you ever contain your curiousity? :oB):)

I have trouble with christmas already, I'm definitely NOT waiting to open it later. That's for sure.... :blink:

Mission Sent:

Mission Received: YES!!! A package arrived today from MI, but will wait a little longer before opening it - Thank You.

de6a5553-34aa-4551-9acd-86d152758742.jpg

You're not seriously keeping this parcel closed laying around in your living room, are you? :)

How can you ever contain your curiousity? :):):D

I have trouble with christmas already, I'm definitely NOT waiting to open it later. That's for sure.... B)

This is a winter mission and winter starts only December 21st :blink::huh::o