Lorca`s winter mission

lorca.nl

Hello everybody,

Some of you know that Lorca had tree tumors that they take out and one they could`t take hole out so now she getzzzzzz medzzz for it to make sure that it won`t grow.......

she is not so running at the moment she is tired sooner and now autum is here and we can`t go outside running playing you know do dog thingzzzzzz as the stitch aren`t remove jet we must simple look out.....

so what are we doing Lorca sleepzzzzzzz when i`m at work and when i`m home we just sit here and look on this forum and what do we see ???

there are not so much missionzzzzzzz going on right now so we thought we go do a mission and we call it WINTER MISSION as we LOOOVVEEE winter :blink:

what is the meaning of this mission well it must something to do with winter that can be hot choco or shawl or headgear or warm socks or game`s to play with family on a cold winter day you name it...........

and ofcorse a coin or two or tree or how much you wanna give to a other that is up to you.................

what do i need from you well simple :geocoin username

real name

emailadress

shipping adress

you can e-mail me this through my profile..

you can sign in till 31 october but make sure that you send before 31 november as winter start in december :mad:

keep the progress posting here so that we can follow the track :mad:

oke this is it we hope you all will have FUN :mad::mad::mad:

It has been a long time since I've participated in a mission, too. I was looking for a Halloween mission.. none this year? I think we (the cachers on this forum), became frustrated with missing missions there for awhile. I know this one will go without a hitch!

I'm signing up for 2 missions. One for me and one for my daughter. I'll send both with both of us receiving. Is that okay?

Mission #1:

geocoin username Chickahominy

Name Received:

Mission Sent:

Mission Received:

I have not purchased any new coins in a year. I love flowers, butterflies, cats, hearts, compass coins and Yimes : )

Mission #2:

geocoin username PV=nRT

Name Received:

Mission Sent:

Mission Received:

Laura just moved to New York. She lives in the Catskills where it will get very cold this winter. She loves to hike, camp and spend time outdoors.

<personal information removed by moderator - you send it privately, you don't post it on the big 'ol internet>

Edited by Eartha

I'll play. It's been a while since I did a mission. Unlike many of you, I do not like the winter season-my body never seems to be able to warm up. I will participate in this mission because it is so much fun to get Geocoin gifts in the mail, which helps break up the monotony of the cold weather.

Email Sent: October 15, 2010

Name Received:

Mission Sent:

Mission Received:

I hope Lorca is doing well!

First off me and my kids are sending the warmest thoughts and prayers for Lorca and you.

This will be my first mission in awhile due to not getting my last few missions i was involved with and lack of follow up on what happened to my missions or the people where that never sent them or etc:?)

Time to put all this behind and get on with some fun here.

Thanks for hosting this wonderful mission and i hope many people will post photos of there mission so Lorca can enjoy this Wintertime FUN!!!!!! :grin::D:wub:

The kids have missed doing the missions so i have decided to add them as well.

They love the winter time so this will be a blast for them to be involved with.

Thanks for adding some winter time fun for me and the kids :grin: .

River Cacher

Email Sent: Oct. 15 2010

Name Received:

Mission Sent:

Mission Received:

River Tinkerbell

Name Received:

Mission Sent:

Mission Received:

River Princess

Name Received:

Mission Sent:

Mission Received:

I would love to join too please...just a couple of questions first, just to make sure I have the right idea here...never done a mission before and want to make sure I know what I am getting into...

If I understand it correctly I will email Lorca with all my vitals and then will get the name etc of another user of whom I am supposed to prepare a "Gift Box" to send to them, in this case, full of "winter" stuff and a coin or two. I should then recieve the same from whomever gets my info.

Is that correct...am I missing a vital step?

Thanks for the help...T.

Thanks for adding some winter time fun for me and the kids :grin: .

River Cacher

Name Received:

Mission Sent:

Mission Received:

River Tinkerbell

Name Received:

Mission Sent:

Mission Received:

River Princess

Name Received:

Mission Sent:

Mission Received:

Since the little rivercachers are doing this I'll let Indiana Anthony do it as well. He has started collecting coin as well and I know would love to trade with other kids.

Indiana Anthony

Email Sent: Oct 16th

Name Received:

Mission Sent

Mission Received

Thankzzzzzzzzzzz everybody for sign in :D

We just wanna let you all know that your e-mail arrive good and well :D:)

I got some e-mail from people who wanna do first time mission and they ask or childeren are good to play my answer on that one : JEPP JEPP JEPP.........

Also for the fookzzzzzz who has dog cat turtle or something else they may play to B):D

I think even for the 4 leggie`zzzzzzzzzzzzzz under u there will be WINTER thingzzzzz :D:P

Pleazzzzz keep sign in the more people the more fun right :D:D:D

I would love to join too please...just a couple of questions first, just to make sure I have the right idea here...never done a mission before and want to make sure I know what I am getting into...

If I understand it correctly I will email Lorca with all my vitals and then will get the name etc of another user of whom I am supposed to prepare a "Gift Box" to send to them, in this case, full of "winter" stuff and a coin or two. I should then recieve the same from whomever gets my info.

Is that correct...am I missing a vital step?

Thanks for the help...T.

nope you don`t missing a vital step B)

if you wanna take part then you can e-mail us till 31 october through our profile.

then 1 november you get the name of the person who you send your mission and someone else getzzzzzz your name that send you your winter suprise :D

Thanks for adding some winter time fun for me and the kids B) .

River Cacher

Name Received:

Mission Sent:

Mission Received:

River Tinkerbell

Name Received:

Mission Sent:

Mission Received:

River Princess

Name Received:

Mission Sent:

Mission Received:

Since the little rivercachers are doing this I'll let Indiana Anthony do it as well. He has started collecting coin as well and I know would love to trade with other kids.

Indiana Anthony

Email Sent: Oct 16th

Name Received:

Mission Sent

Mission Received

I am glad to see this :?)

I almost emailed you about this.

My kids LOVE doing this. :D

Great!!! :D:D:P You know that Indiana Anthony loves geocaching and as a matter of fact keeps stealing my coins B) He grabbed one I got from DrNeal the other day and the Radiation coin that he says is from some cartoon he keeps trying to take, but if it wasn't for him in Scouts I wouldn't have even found this great ( and very addictive) sport.

Maybe we should do something just for the kids cuz I know a lot of us have kids that cache with us? :D

Edited by Tonyalynnm

I decided to join in this mission and making it a combined christmas mission, after all christmas is in winter here so. :laughing::unsure:

We do one mission from all of us.

grodan Karin and family

email sent: yes

Name Received:

Mission Sent:

Mission Received:

We are

grodan Karin (mom)

fiabus Björn (dad)

Hunnybunny (Johanna, turning 8)

SimonLimon (Simon, turning 4)

MattiFnatti (Matilda, turning 2)

We like animalshaped coins and fiabus likes also sci-fi things and coins.

Thank you for hosting this.

grodan Karin

B)

Edited by grodan & fiabus

just wanna tell you all that Lorca`s skitchy`zzzzzz are all out today B):laughing::D

hope that the hair grow back soon again cause it are two big scarfzzzzzz :D:cool:

anyway fookzzzzzzz only TREE dayzzzzz to sign in :cool::cool::cool::cool:

Tell Lorca to be a little patient. Wyatt has a 4 in. by 5 in. shaved spot on his side. He passed an allergy test on September 23rd and you can still see that the hair is still shorter. I think that it will be back to normal in 2 or 3 weeks. Lorca should be ok for Christmas :unsure:

me and zariah cant join this year due to our $$ problems,, but were thinking of all you out there as we LOVE being part of the missions! we LOVE to gift to others, but this year we haven a hard time,,, soon to be over tho.. we have a good plan and hopefully it will work out and we can join in ALL the missions next year! i will be watching you guys in envy! enjoy your missions everyone!! :(

me and zariah cant join this year due to our $$ problems,, but were thinking of all you out there as we LOVE being part of the missions! we LOVE to gift to others, but this year we haven a hard time,,, soon to be over tho.. we have a good plan and hopefully it will work out and we can join in ALL the missions next year! i will be watching you guys in envy! enjoy your missions everyone!! :(

hope everything come good with you and your family...............