FS: Gamin GPSMap 76CSx

Garmin GPSMap76CSx for sale, slight scuffing from use, but no significant damage

Includes:

1 modified bicycle handlebar mount and cradle. modified mount allows this GPS to be mounted to the stem of the bicycle. Mods to the mount no longer allow it to be clamped to the handlebars, however

Garmin City Navigator North America NT (2008 version) - unlocked to this GPS

128mb microSD memory card

$150

daddy needs to buy a Forerunner for jogging

Garmin GPSMap76CSx for sale, slight scuffing from use, but no significant damage

Includes:

1 modified bicycle handlebar mount and cradle. modified mount allows this GPS to be mounted to the stem of the bicycle. Mods to the mount no longer allow it to be clamped to the handlebars, however

Garmin City Navigator North America NT (2008 version) - unlocked to this GPS

128mb microSD memory card

$150

daddy needs to buy a Forerunner for jogging

$135 shipped

Nate,

Would you say that this is a good gps for caching? I have never owned a standalone gps, just using an app my phone presently. The app works fine, but I know my sister and I have wanted to start placing caches and figured we'd get something more reliable.

Also, I'm planning on moving to China in the next few months, and would like to have something that doesn't require cell service.

Thanks!

-Nate

Nate,

Would you say that this is a good gps for caching? I have never owned a standalone gps, just using an app my phone presently. The app works fine, but I know my sister and I have wanted to start placing caches and figured we'd get something more reliable.

Also, I'm planning on moving to China in the next few months, and would like to have something that doesn't require cell service.

Thanks!

-Nate

It is a good one for caching. It is functionally identical to the 60CSx that is so highly regarded. You would probably still want to use a PDA or smartphone to hold cache details, since there's only a limited amount of comment space on this model.

Keep posted here, however. The sale for this GPS is pending right now. There's someone else who has expressed an interest and he will be sending payment to me at the end of the week. If his payment does not clear, I'll update this thread.