Alan and Elli's Geocoins

Gecko Cacher

My geowife bought me a Vintage Air Power unactivated P-51 coin on eBay and I am trying to find out how to obtain the activation code for it. It says that it was made by Alan and Elli's Geocoins but when I try and go to their website it is no longer active. Any suggestions?

Try the "retrieve activation code" link on the Geocaching.com trackables page.

Which gets you to this page.

My geowife bought me a Vintage Air Power unactivated P-51 coin on eBay and I am trying to find out how to obtain the activation code for it. It says that it was made by Alan and Elli's Geocoins but when I try and go to their website it is no longer active. Any suggestions?

Yeah, Good luck gettin in touch personally with that Company, They are Now defunct and left owing alot of cachers MONEY ! :)

We were able to retrieve several of our A&E coin codes successfully. This is a great tool.

I also thought that this tool was needed. I have bought a number of vintage coins off of e-bay and finding the activations codes was often very difficult and ended up with e-mails to Groundspeak. I am guessing that I was not the only one, which is probably why they included this feature. In truth, I thought the idea of getting codes from different sources made little sense. Since Groundspeak originally provided the codes, this is more natural.

We were able to retrieve several of our A&E coin codes successfully. This is a great tool.