FS: Garmin Oregon 200

For Sale: Garmin Oregon 200

I was surprised with a new Oregon 450, so I have a Oregon 200 that I need to sell. I've used it for a year and it is still in like new cond. I paid $400 for it a year ago. I'll take $200.00 for it.

If the unit is still for sale I am interested, please let me know.

Would you ship to the UK? If so can you tell me how much it would be to ship?

Thanks, Rob.

I have never shipped to the UK, but I guess I could. I used FedEX to calculate the shipping and it came up with $84 US. If your still interested let me know.

Mark

Bit rich for me, but thanks for considering it.

Cheers, Rob.

Would you ship to the UK? If so can you tell me how much it would be to ship?

Thanks, Rob.

I have never shipped to the UK, but I guess I could. I used FedEX to calculate the shipping and it came up with $84 US. If your still interested let me know.

Mark

Bit rich for me, but thanks for considering it.

Cheers, Rob.

I looked the USPS and they could ship it for $44 US.

Can I directly download cache coords from geocaching.com?

Yes, you direct download from the cache page. You can also get a pocket query and load it with out editing. It is very easy to load either way.

I am interested. Can you take PayPal? How much would shipping be FedEx and USPS to 92123

Yes, you direct download from the cache page. You can also get a pocket query and load it with out editing. It is very easy to load either way.

I am interested. Can you take PayPal? How much would shipping be FedEx and USPS to 92123

I can take paypal and I looked up the shipping. USPS about $11 and FedEX Ground about $11.50

I can take paypal and I looked up the shipping. USPS about $11 and FedEX Ground about $11.50

***SOLD***