11-11-11 Multi-Event

avroair

Is there any chance to buy an extra 11-11-11 event coin? We had an 11-11-11 event at 11:11 here in Afghanistan (US and Czech Soldiers showed up), but our event was pretty small.

Send me your address and I'll get one in the mail to you. It was made for an event in Florida though, not Afghanistan. If you can overlook that small minor detail then I'm sure you will enjoy the coin.

BTW, Thanks for your service!

Looking forward to tonight!!!

Hoping everyone has a great time at their Events, too!!!

Thanks to Guwapo for including me in his Bookmark List.

And, most of all

MANY THANKS TO ALL WHO HAVE SERVED IN THE ARMED FORCES--PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE

ESPECIALLY THOSE WHO HAVE GIVEN THEIR LIVES FOR US!!!

WE MUST REMEMBER THAT FREEDOM IS NOT FREE!!!

Edited by GeoCharmer81

The Emerald Coast event is over and we had a great time. Since we are in Florida and next to the largest US Air Force base we had a number of veterans show up to the event which made it extra special.

We have a few left over from the event and are willing to trade/sell the leftover coins. For trades we are looking for the following event coins or if you do not have one of these coins to trade and wish to trade, please send a trading list via my profile (No PMs please). For those of you that contacted me before the event, I have sent you individual emails. Emails will be answered in the order in which they were received. Pricing for the coin for those that wish to purchase is $11 plus $2.00 shipping in the US and $4.00 for international.

Event versions that we are looking for:

St. Louis

New York

Bitburg

Santa Cruz

Dunedin, New Zealand

Maine

Costa Brava, Spain

Prague, Czech Republic

Phoenix, AZ

Pittsburgh

Bavaria, Germany

Long Island NY

Trade lists welcome.

My event has spiraled out of control!!! :blink: I have room for up to 100 and have 150 coming!! :wacko:

CF30

Welcome to my world! Each time, I try to find a bigger venue, and each time I am seriously pushing its limits.

From what I am told, our event went well. Brian, Heather and TMOCM hosted it for me, while I worked at the drama booster's table at Brenda's high school production of James and the Giant Peach (she was the silkworm). Our coins sold out at the event and I was told there were over 125 folks there.

I went to the sports bar earlier in the week to increase the number attending. I'm not sure they really believed me. We packed the place and now from a couple of the logs I am reading it looks like maybe some cachers were turned away because there wasn't enough room sadly enough. We had a geocachers' bingo and a raffle table. In the bingo card I had one square for the military vets so the attendees would meet them. We all gave them a big hand. Right now I am resting my voice even though I used hand signals to call out the raffle numbers. LOL I have some pictures that I will post later.....

I do have a few coins left if anyone else is interested.

Ok I am trying to identify two mystery 11-11-11 versions:

Mystery 1:

white rose, green background, green small roses black outside band

Mystery 2:

red rose, yellow background, orange roses, green outside band

Can anyone identify them please? b0tl's website is waaaaayyyy behind! :P

I have a few of the RED Rose , Yellow, Orange Roses and Green outside. They are from the Abilene, Texas event

GaryM53

The Indiana event was as SUCCESS! Lots of people, lots of fun! I have extra Indiana 11-11-11 coins if anyone is interested. The coin is 11.00. Shipping in USA is 3.25 S&H (includes delivery confirmation on USA sales) or $4.25 International.

I will trade or buy the coins listed below. Just send me a PM thru my caching site. :)

I am seeking:

Northwest Washington

Koeln, Germany

Ontario, Canada

Western Australia

Emerald Coast, Florida

Lisbon, Portuga

GeocacherZONE,

PortugalFigueira da Foz, Portugal

O'ahu, Hawaii

Nebraska

Dunedin, New Zealand

South New Jersey

Auckland, New Zealand

Napa and Sacramento, California

Denver, Colorado

Mississippi

Costa Brava, Spain

Peoria, Illinois

Switzerland

Florida

Phoenix, Arizona

Pittsburgh

Bavaria, Germany

Long Island, New York

Sequim, Washington

Thanks so much!

Lisa

Cache_Kitty

Edited by Cache_Kitty

The Emerald Coast event is over and we had a great time. Since we are in Florida and next to the largest US Air Force base we had a number of veterans show up to the event which made it extra special.

We have a few left over from the event and are willing to trade/sell the leftover coins. For trades we are looking for the following event coins or if you do not have one of these coins to trade and wish to trade, please send a trading list via my profile (No PMs please). For those of you that contacted me before the event, I have sent you individual emails. Emails will be answered in the order in which they were received. Pricing for the coin for those that wish to purchase is $11 plus $2.00 shipping in the US and $4.00 for international.

St. Louis

New York

Bitburg

Santa Cruz

Dunedin, New Zealand

Maine

Costa Brava, Spain

Prague, Czech Republic

Phoenix, AZ

Pittsburgh

Bavaria, Germany

Long Island NY

Trade lists welcome.

Email sent.

The Dunedin event, which greatly assisted by the International Date Line was probably the first event to start, was a great success also. It got a bit cramped but everybody had a good time, sharing caching stories.

We also have a few left over from the event and are willing to trade/sell the leftover coins. For trades we are looking for the following event coins. For those of you that contacted me before the event, I will be sending an individual email. Emails will be answered in the order in which they were received. Pricing for the coin for those that wish to purchase is NZD$22.50 (NZD$15 for the coin and NZD$7.50 for the shipping).

Western Australia

Hawaii

Denver

Costa Brava

Bavaria (Guwapo says the glitter reminds him of the sugar crystals on his birthday cake).

Napa-Sacramento

New York

Santa Cruz

Florida

Indiana

Emerald Coast

Salamat, Thank you

The St. Louis event was great fun! I think I actually only sat down for a total of 5 minutes while I stuffed a few bites into my face between conversations. People really enjoyed seeing the coins from all the other events that I had to put out for Show & Tell. So thank you to all the hosts who opted into the group trade!! :lol: We had a nice number of veterans attending and we recognized their their service & sacrifice and had them go thru the buffet line first. Although we didn't have enough chairs (the restaurant put out all they had available) no one was getting upset about standing or even sitting on the floor. Great sports all around. :) I do have some coins left over but they belong to SLAGA, not me and I must offer them to locals who were unable to attend the event for one reason or another. If there are any available after that I can offer them here. Big props to my attendees!! They are who made the event a success!! And, of course big THANK YOU to our Veterans!!

CF30

It was raining here in Seattle (what's new!) anyways, had a huge turnout much bigger than I expected including two tables of lackeys! Came with 95 coins and I am sold out. We packed the pizza place and the $7.99 all you can eat pizza buffet must have been a huge hit since I went to the stand three times and there was no pizza left at all!

Onward to 12-12-12!

Well it's 3 am and I just got home about a half hour ago :blink: A group of cachers snagged me and we were off on to a cache hunt snow and all :ph34r: Great Fun :lol:

As for the event on the smaller side (35 attendees) but we filled the room and as loud as ever. Got to get to everyone and had enough prizes for all except two, must find something and get it to them. Just a few coins left, now it's time for bed B) Nite All

We held a Flash Mob event yesterday (11 11 11) we only decided 5 weeks ago to do something special on that date. In Belgium we all get a day off on 11 11. Perfect day to have an event and publish 11 new caches in the neighbourhood, specially around war-memorials and bunkers!

As coinlover it was a shame we were way too late to take part in this multi-event happening and to have our own very first Belgian multi-event coin.

That's why we'd love to participate on 12 12 12!

But could anyone tell me what the rules are for a 'multi-event'?

Mark, are you willing to make a Belgian version of the 12 12 12 multi event coin? B) Can we choose the colours ourselves?

How many coins minimum do we have to order?

Thanks and I hope you all had a great event yesterday!

At my event came more people than expected, fortunately the place was a great terrace, oceanfront, with fine weather and full moon.

The coins were sold out in a few minutes, I only have three to sell or trade with yours.

Then we strolled through the dunes to the beach to get some caches that were hidden for the event, was very funny :D

Everything went very well, all attendees happy, ...and now I'm thinking about the 12-12-12 :grin:

My event here in Sweden went very well and we had a great time.

I have extra Sweden 11-11-11 coins left if anyone is interested.

I will trade the coin first of all but if anyone want to buy, the price is $11 and International shipping is $4.25.

Just send me a PM thru Geocaching > User Profile.

-Northwest, Washington

-Koeln, Germany(Cologne)

-Ontario, Canada

-Western Australia

-Emerald Coast,Florida

-Lisbon, Portugal

-GeocacherZONE,Portugal

-Figueira da Foz,Portugal

-O'ahu, Hawaii

-Nebraska

-Dunedin,New Zealand

?Savannah, Georgia

-South New Jersey

-Auckland,New Zealand

-Napa and Sacramento,California

-Denver, Colorado

-Mississippi

-Costa Brava, Spain

-Peoria, Illinois

-United Kingdom

-Switzerland

-Florida

-Phoenix, Arizona

-Pittsburgh

-Bavaria,Germany

-Long Island,New York

-Sequim, Washington

-Coeur D'Arlene,Idaho (Geoswag)

Thanks!

Roger aka Oaklakers

Ok I am trying to identify two mystery 11-11-11 versions:

Mystery 1:

white rose, green background, green small roses black outside band

Mystery 2:

red rose, yellow background, orange roses, green outside band

Can anyone identify them please? b0tl's website is waaaaayyyy behind! :P

I have a few of the RED Rose , Yellow, Orange Roses and Green outside. They are from the Abilene, Texas event

GaryM53

What does Texas look like?

We had a great event in Florida as well. Much smaller than many others, but great none the less. I did end up selling the majority of the Florida Edition coins but do have a limited few for sale. I'm not interested in trading for every other version, so please don't get offended when I decline any trade offers.

Paypal only, $11 each, $3.50 S/H in US and $5 international. Please contact me through my profile for my paypal address if interested.

Although there are many more I don't have, I am seeking in particular the following 11/11/11 coins:

MOST WANTED:

Bavaria

Denver

Cologne Germany

Auckland, NZ

Geocacher ZONE

Portugal 2

Ontario Canada

Dunedin, NZ

Emerald Coast. FL

Arizona

Hawaii

Western Australia

Also missing:

NW Washington

Sequim, WA

Peoria, IL

Mississippi

Nebraska

Florida

Pittsburgh

Lisbon

Napa-Sacremento, CA

Long Island

UK

Switzerland

South New Jersey

Spain

I will be acquiring up to five of the extra St. Louis coins for trade and will give precedence to obtaining a few of the ones on my most wanted list (especially Bavaria :anibad:).

CF30

Edited by Crowesfeat30

Everything went fine here as well and we also have a couple of coins left.

We are not interested in trading this year, nothing personal, but we need some money to repair the old house we bought this summer (and winter is going to be cold!).

Just send me a note via my geocaching profile if you're interested. Max 2 coins per person.

I have a Cologne LE and an Autumn LE version available and - later - maybe a Bitburg LE or another Cologne LE version, too - but need to decide my keeper first...

Seeking for my favorites:

Mississippi

New York

Minnesota

Has anyone this versions left for sale or trade?

Edited by ice13-333

I have one extra South Carolina coin for trade. The first trade offer from the list below gets it. I would also like to purchase some other coins.

Western Australia

New York

Lisbon, Portugal

Figueira da Foz, Portugal

O'ahu, Hawaii

St. Louis, Missouri

South New Jersey

Minnesota

Auckland, New Zealand

South Bohemia, Czech Republic

Costa Brava, Spain

Phoenix, Arizona

Bavaria, Germany

Hello all event hosts, collectors ...

I'm looking for to my collection these versions of 11-11-11 geocoin:

- Northwest Washington

- O'ahu, Hawaii

- Dunedin, New Zealand

- Savannah, Georgia

- South New Jersey

- Napa and Sacramento, California

- Denver, Colorado

- Peoria, Illinois

- Florida

- Phoenix, Arizona

- Pittsburgh

- Long Island, New York

I can to offer for trade my own South Bohemia, Czech Republic version and these:

- Bavaria, Germany (only special trade)

- Geocoin Boise, Idaho

- Coeur D'Arlene, Idaho (Geoswag)

- Costa Brava, Spain

- Figueira da Foz, Portugal

- GeocacherZONE, Portugal

- Geoswag, Camo

- Geoswag, Pretty in Pink

- Lisbon, Portugal

- Mississippi

- Munich, Germany

- Prague, Czech Republic

- Sequim, Washington

Thanks

Borek

aka Bo.T.L. Czech geocacher and Geocoins Collector

I have some 11-11-11 New York geocoins left. They feature a white and pearl poppy center with a rainbow of translucent poppies around the edges. If you would like any, please copy and paste the information below, fill it in and send an email to: vncoin@hotmail.com.

90c3c010-3284-49b7-93b4-6abf6e012f67.jpg

The price is $11 per coin plus shipping. To US/CANADA +3.00 shipping for up to two coins ...+ .50 per additional coin. OVERSEAS +5.50 shipping for up to two coins +.50 per additional coin.

Once you send me your information, I will send an invoice via paypal.

Your Name:

Your GeoNick:

Your Shipping Address:

Your Paypal:

Quantity:

I'm going to be out of town from Wednesday through Sunday next week (hitting the ET highway with friends!). I'll work to fill all orders I receive this weekend and mail packages out on Monday. Requests that come in next week will have to wait for my return.

We had a great turn out here in Denver. I had a room that held 100 and we packed in over 150. I had to extend the time to try and rotate people through. We raised $300 for Geocoinfest 2012 - Colorado on drawings and we sold almost all the coins. As in previous years looks like Denver might be a hard to find coin. The few extra will be listed on eBay by the GCF Committee to raise funds for the event.

by the way I heard that this was the single largest event this year in Colorado hosted by an individual.

Edited by Atwell Family

We had a great event in Florida as well. Much smaller than many others, but great none the less. I did end up selling the majority of the Florida Edition coins but do have a limited few for sale. I'm not interested in trading for every other version, so please don't get offended when I decline any trade offers.

Paypal only, $11 each, $3.50 S/H in US and $5 international. Please contact me through my profile for my paypal address if interested.

Phil should have my version for you. I made the trade yesterday shortly after arriving at the event. Thanks again.

I have some 11-11-11 New York geocoins left. They feature a white and pearl poppy center with a rainbow of translucent poppies around the edges. If you would like any, please copy and paste the information below, fill it in and send an email to: vncoin@hotmail.com.

The price is $11 per coin plus shipping. To US/CANADA +3.00 shipping for up to two coins ...+ .50 per additional coin. OVERSEAS +5.50 shipping for up to two coins +.50 per additional coin.

Once you send me your information, I will send an invoice via paypal.

Your Name:

Your GeoNick:

Your Shipping Address:

Your Paypal:

Quantity:

I'm going to be out of town from Wednesday through Sunday next week (hitting the ET highway with friends!). I'll work to fill all orders I receive this weekend and mail packages out on Monday. Requests that come in next week will have to wait for my return.

E-Mail send, fingers crossed...

Another Ontario Event host checking in! (Number 2 of 3)

We had enough chairs for everyone and had about 50-60 people at our event (it was hard to find a Friday night venue!). Gave away lots of prizes and coins, chatted to lots of new cachers and even intrigued a waiter or two onto geocaching! lol! Everyone loved the coin and I only have a handful left. Will sell for $11 USD + shipping ($3 to US, $2 to Canada) or trade for other coins (NOT 11-11-11 coins...contact me about possible trades). Contact me through my profile.

Another Ontario Event host checking in! (Number 2 of 3)

We had enough chairs for everyone and had about 50-60 people at our event (it was hard to find a Friday night venue!). Gave away lots of prizes and coins, chatted to lots of new cachers and even intrigued a waiter or two onto geocaching! lol! Everyone loved the coin and I only have a handful left. Will sell for $11 USD + shipping ($3 to US, $2 to Canada) or trade for other coins (NOT 11-11-11 coins...contact me about possible trades). Contact me through my profile.

Email Sent :)

I am also seeking...

11-11-11 Napa Sacramento California

11-11-11 Indiana

11-11-11 United Kingdom

11-11-11 Northwest Washington

11-11-11 South Bohemia Czech Republic

11-11-11 Auckland New Zealand

11-11-11 Pittsburgh

Please Email me for my traders. Thank you! :)

Edited by Where'sMyMarbles