11-11-11 Multi-Event

avroair

11-11-11.jpg

That's one of my favorites!

Aww I bet you say that to everyone! :wub::P Glad you like it!

11-11-11.jpg

Me, too! When the events are over, I hope to get one of each of my favs....Bavaria, Seattle, Northwest Washington, Santa Cruz, and Michigan!

I'll put you on the wait list in case there are any left....

11-11-11.jpg

Aww I bet you say that to everyone! :wub::P Glad you like it!

11-11-11.jpg

Me, too! When the events are over, I hope to get one of each of my favs....Bavaria, Seattle, Northwest Washington, Santa Cruz, and Michigan!

I'll put you on the wait list in case there are any left....

Really! I think it's a beauty!! The colors are spectacular. Thanks for putting me on the list. Keeping my fingers crossed!

Edited by steben6

Here's our Michigan coin. We tried to also have some symbolism. The poppy side honors Veteran's Day. The Red Poppy is in Flanders Field (green). White poppies symbolize peace and we put only one so it would stand out...The flip side is the multi event side.

What a great looking coin! Add me to the list if there are any left! Please!

11-11-11.jpg

Here's our Michigan coin. We tried to also have some symbolism. The poppy side honors Veteran's Day. The Red Poppy is in Flanders Field (green). White poppies symbolize peace and we put only one so it would stand out...The flip side is the multi event side.

11-11-11.jpg

Awesome!

I would like very much to have one of this in my collection.

I have all the Portuguese versions for trade if you are interested.

I'm also liking a lot of the ones with the bare metal....

Glad someone suggested adding texture to the recessed areas. :ph34r:

Was going to post that he event is turning out to be very large. I might hit 100 attendees, was at 75 last week and have had a lot more 'will attends' this week. The amount of extra coins will be slim and might be donated to help support an upcoming event that will be held in Colorado next year.

ab281f08-1e1d-4a34-9a27-0016cfff0db4.jpg

Edited by Atwell Family

Pictures of the St. Louis version:

coin211sm.jpgcoin212sm.jpg

CF30

Definitely one of my favorite versions!!!

really nice coin!

That's a nice one too!

Thanks guys. :anicute:

I don't think we will be having any extras either. I had 100 made and have over 100 attending. Of course a lot of those are noncacher/friendly muggle/family members but. well, we will see. Either way it's gonna be a tight squeeze in the room I have reserved.. :blink:

CF30

Savannah - Georgia

You have it. It was in the group trade eventhough not marked on the spreadsheet. It's shiny copper if that helps you track it down.

I haven't any shiny copper version in my clollection. I have 33 versions now, but not Georgia.

Emma wrote me, that Georgia joined the trades very late after the international coins were sent.

Savannah - Georgia

You have it. It was in the group trade eventhough not marked on the spreadsheet. It's shiny copper if that helps you track it down.

I haven't any shiny copper version in my clollection. I have 33 versions now, but not Georgia.

Emma wrote me, that Georgia joined the trades very late after the international coins were sent.

Oh, that explains why I had an extra coin, because I was missing a trade coin.

Ok I am trying to identify two mystery 11-11-11 versions:

Mystery 1:

white rose, green background, green small roses black outside band

Mystery 2:

red rose, yellow background, orange roses, green outside band

Can anyone identify them please? b0tl's website is waaaaayyyy behind! :P

• Upvote 1

Mystery 1:

Mystery 2:

Mark I thought that the white rose one was the geoswag camo and the red rose one was the geoswag stock but I could be wrong....That's what I have mine labeled as.

Mystery 1:

Mystery 2:

Mark I thought that the white rose one was the geoswag camo and the red rose one was the geoswag stock but I could be wrong....That's what I have mine labeled as.

Sounds good!

Savannah - Georgia

Well, I must have missed one then because I only received 24 versions in the trade and that's what the spreadsheet said before Georgia was added. Unless of course, one of those checked was a typo.

Savannah - Georgia

Well, I must have missed one then because I only received 24 versions in the trade and that's what the spreadsheet said before Georgia was added. Unless of course, one of those checked was a typo.

In the separate box I received 24 different coins plus one of my own for a total of 25 corresponding to the spreadsheet. I labeled each one with the name of the event to display at my event and all on the spreadsheet are present and accounted for that participated in the trade.

Savannah - Georgia

In the separate box I received 24 different coins plus one of my own for a total of 25 corresponding to the spreadsheet. I labeled each one with the name of the event to display at my event and all on the spreadsheet are present and accounted for that participated in the trade.

I didn't count my own.

Hello all geocoin's collectors and multievent hosts,

let me introduce list of all 11-11-11 Multi Event Geocoins below.

Thanks Emma for photos.

Borek

aka Bo.T.L. Czech Geocacher nad Geocoins Collector

- Seattle, Washington picture here ...

- Northwest Washington picture here ...

- Germany Autumn picture here ...

- Koeln, Germany picture here ...

- Ontario, Canada picture here ...

- Canterbury, New Zealand picture here ...

- Western Australia picture here ...

- New York picture here ...

- Emerald Coast, Florida picture here ...

- Bitburg, Germany piture here ...

- Lisbon, Portugal picture here ...

- GeocacherZONE, Portugal picture here ...

- Figueira da Foz, Portugal picture here ...

- Santa Cruz, California picture here ...

- Southeast, Michigan picture here ...

- O'ahu, Hawaii picture here ...

- Nebraska picture here ...

- St. Louis, Missouri picture here ...

- Dunedin, New Zealand picture here ...

- Savannah, Georgia picture here ...

- South New Jersey picture here ...

- Minnesota picture here ...

- Auckland, New Zealand picture here ...

- Fayetteville, North Carolina picture here ...

- Indiana picture here ...

- Nova Scotia, Canada picture here ...

- Napa and Sacramento, California picture here ...

- New England, Maine picture here ...

- South Carolina picture here ...

- Denver, Colorado picture here ...

- South Bohemia, Czech Republic picture here ...

- Mississippi picture here ...

- Costa Brava, Spain picture here ...

- Peoria, Illinois picture here ...

- Space Coast, Florida picture here ...

- United Kingdom picture here ...

- Switzerland picture here ...

- Southeast Iowa picture here ...

- Prague, Czech Republic picture here ...

- Florida picture here ...

- Phoenix, Arizona picture here ...

- Boise, Idaho picture here ...

- Pittsburgh picture here ...

- Munich, Germany picture here ...

- Bavaria, Germany picture here ...

- Eksjo, Sweden picture here ...

- Long Island, New York picture here ...

- Sequim, Washington picture here ...

- Coeur D'Arlene, Idaho (Geoswag) picture here ...

- Geoswag, Camo picture here ...

- Geoswag, Pretty in Pink picture here ...

Is there no Dutch version?

11-11-11.jpg

So many beautiful versions of this coin, but this one is my favorite! Please put me on your waiting list in case you have any left over after the event. :)

So many beautiful versions of this coin, but this one is my favorite! Please put me on your waiting list in case you have any left over after the event. :)

Glad you like it! I put you on my list but I can't promise that there will be any left after the event. I'll let you know then....

I need to be on a wait list. Is there one list or do you have to go to the maker/event orgainzer?

Each event host has a different color combination. I posted pictures of most of the coins earlier in this thread (maybe page 8 or 9) Take a look there. You would have to contact the specific event host to see if they might have some available. A lot of the coins will sell out at the event. There will also be a few for sale at geoswag.com after 11-11....

That is such a nice looking coin!

Thanks! :wub: I'm kind of partial to it myself!

Morning all, it's a fine and mild day here in Dunedin. It's just gone 9:30 am on the 11/11/11.

octagon-vga.jpg

City Centre

current-tvnz.jpg

TV Weather Cam

Just over 8 hours before our 11-11-11 event starts.

Some local 11-11-11 news.

We hope you all have an enjoyable and pleasant Rememberance Day. Look forward to reading some good stories, don't hesitate to post.

Edited by Guwapo