27. Team kizb \ Speicher, Germany

28. WebXXI \ Lisboa – Portugal

29. anne.and.eli \ Santa Cruz, CA

30. LadyBee4T and TeamEccs21 \ SE Michigan

31. sillygirl & jrr \ Oahu, Hawaii

32. LadyCache \ Nebraska

33. Crowesfeat30 \ St. Louis, MO

34. Guwapo's Papa \ Dunedin, New Zealand

35. fatkidsotwunite \ Georgia (Savannah)

36. joensue \ South New Jersey

37. NOSNOW \ Minnesota

38. gorfner \ Fayetteville NC

39. Cache_Kitty \ Indiana, USA

40. E&Cplus3 \ Nova Scotia, Canada

41. Team Luvbass \ Napa, CA

42. djds clan \ Sacramento, Calif

Let me know if I am missing anyone.

I might have missed it, but cannot see anywhere that relates Front 1-5 and Back 1-5 to the areas of the coin. (Or I could be having a completely blond moment)

I'd like to ask this same question, and also add another couple of questions -

About the pricing: Will the coins include the tracking code somewhere, or is the Rim Text and Laser Engraving required as an extra (on top of the price for Design Options Included) in order to have this?

About the finishes: Is normal silver not available (it's not shown on the finishes image)?

Cheers.

Edited by funkymunkyzone

I sent a couple questions to Emma but have not heard from her yer so I'll post them here too:

Two questions please:

1. the black and white of the artwork is that the color-me we are supposed to be working with?

and

2. Why no antique nickel? That is my favorite finish and I was going to use it on my coin version. (visualize me pouting here) And, no, antique silver is not the same at all.

So if anyone has the answers, I'm all ears.

CF30

Two questions please:

1. the black and white of the artwork is that the color-me we are supposed to be working with?

2. Why no antique nickel?

I will be making the artwork available color by numbers artwork available tomorrow. Haven't had a chance to set it up yet.

I think antique nickel was an oversight. I will check.

Hope this works...

Sort of, we still need to do it as a color by number. Which should get posted or emailed to people today.

avroair \ Seattle, Washington

Bo.T.L. \ Jihocesky kraj, Czech Republic

Luecitka \ Praha, Czech Republic

micaudi \ Munich, Germany

longtomsilver \ Cologne, Germany

kini_ont \ ELTADA Ontario

AlliedOz \ Western Australia

Team kizb \ Speicher, Germany

WebXXI \ Lisboa - Portugal

manu luq \ Spain

Funkymunkyzone \ Auckland, New Zealand

Keewee \ Canterbury, New Zealand

Guwapo's Papa \ Dunedin, New Zealand

ruud4 \ Netherlands

lizzardman \ Manchester, UK

mar-elendili \ Switzerland

amagrud \ Mississippi

Dressel Dragons \ Pittsburgh

pastor_b \ iowa

Three Bottles \ Northwest Washington

Atwell Family \ Denver, Colorado

AtlantaGal \ South Carolina

StealthRT \ Kansas city

kayakerinme \ New England \ Maine

anne.and.eli \ Santa Cruz, CA

LadyBee4T and TeamEccs21 \ SE Michigan

sillygirl & jrr \ Oahu, Hawaii

LadyCache \ Nebraska

Crowesfeat30 \ St. Louis, MO

fatkidsotwunite \ Georgia (Savannah)

joensue \ New Jersey

NOSNOW \ Minnesota

gorfner \ Fayetteville NC

Cache_Kitty \ Indiana, USA

E&Cplus3 \ Nova Scotia, Canada

Team Luvbass \ Napa, CA

djds clan \ Sacramento, Calif

Johnny Rango \ Boise, ID

Vanelle \ New York

scificollector \ Emerald Coast Florida

noto45 \ Illinois

Dale n Barb \ Space Coast of Florida

mmacgown \ long island new york

Team A.I. \ Mesa, Arizona

LionsLair \ Panama City, Florida

Edited by avroair

Is there a yahoo group or something like that where participants can ask questions and converse without using this thread? I seem to remember that for one of the previous group coins we did that. Maybe my mind isn't working right right now. That could be the case too....

Two questions please:

2. Why no antique nickel?

I will be making the artwork available color by numbers artwork available tomorrow. Haven't had a chance to set it up yet.

I think antique nickel was an oversight. I will check.

Thanks! Emma said I could use antique nickel too! :lol:

CF30

Is there a yahoo group or something like that where participants can ask questions and converse without using this thread? I seem to remember that for one of the previous group coins we did that. Maybe my mind isn't working right right now. That could be the case too....

I think that was because the group coin was not trackable... <_<

CF30

I think that was because the group coin was not trackable... <_<

CF30

Maybe it was all done by email then. I haven't been involved in a group coin that was nontrackable other that the MWGB ducks.

Edited by LadyBee4T

Emma is open to questions, I think you are talking about the geojellies? The googledocs page has a comments section at the bottom that could suffice.

Edited by avroair

Thanks for the invitation, I will try to do my first event in a suitable location, close to nature. I want it all very simple, spend a day between geocachers and geocoiners, sharing caches and coins.

I find that for events, it's often more important that it's close to alcohol than being close to nature. :laughing:

Thanks for the invitation, I will try to do my first event in a suitable location, close to nature. I want it all very simple, spend a day between geocachers and geocoiners, sharing caches and coins.

I find that for events, it's often more important that it's close to alcohol than being close to nature. :laughing:

Yeah!, a good cool beer is ever well received, ...very often in summer, and only often in winter :laughing:

Whats the easiest way to check a distance from where your hosting an event and the next closest event?

I just use mapquest to give me an estimate. I put in the address that I know (usually my house but could be a city) and then ask for directions to the city I want to go to. Gives me a time and distance estimate that way.

Whats the easiest way to check a distance from where your hosting an event and the next closest event?

I just use mapquest to give me an estimate. I put in the address that I know (usually my house but could be a city) and then ask for directions to the city I want to go to. Gives me a time and distance estimate that way.

So the 100 mile rule is based on a driving route or a straight line distance?

My guess would be that it is a straight line distance but you need to talk to Mark if it is that close that a straight line versus driving distance makes or breaks it for you.

Hello all Hosts and Geocoin Participants,

as you know i have all versions of previous multievent geocoin in my collection.

I would like to get all versions for 11-11-11 too.

Could you help me to complete 11-11-11 collection, please?

Very Thanks for your goodwill.

Borek

aka Bo.T.L. Czech Geocacher and Geocoins Collector

My guess would be that it is a straight line distance but you need to talk to Mark if it is that close that a straight line versus driving distance makes or breaks it for you.

It's a bit arbitrary but is enacted to stop two events cannibalizing each others attendees and coin sales. Doesn't make too much sense to have two rival cachers post events at the same time and each have their own version of a coin...

Coint me in Avroair for this 11-11-11 Multi-Event for Sweden.

I also have a open question for all us who want to trade this coin if we can do this in a more safe and structured way.

If we can put a list for us who want to do this direct from the the coinmaker together with our own coins.

I don't know if it´s Oakcoin this time. I did that with a couple trades last time.

It´s much easier and safer than send one coin to 20-30 places in the world.

I lost coins from PLnauta twice of some reasons and he haven´t answered my last 4 mails after he sent the coin second time.

Why I don´t know... I hope all my coins have reached the traders last time, if not, just let me know.

I would like to trade a few before the event, so at the event cacher can see other versions. With such a short time between shipment and event, everything would need to be set up ahead of time and ready to send out right away. Anybody interested?

I would like to trade a few before the event, so at the event cacher can see other versions. With such a short time between shipment and event, everything would need to be set up ahead of time and ready to send out right away. Anybody interested?

Absolutely. :) I would love to trade with as many event hosts as possible. Both before and after the events. :lol:

CF30

Absolutely. :) I would love to trade with as many event hosts as possible. Both before and after the events. :lol:

CF30

Yes! I would also love to trade as many 11-11-11 geocoins as possible