Images are not uploading

Dame Deco

I've been all over the site, and I can't really figure out where to go for help or where to report a problem, so I decided to post here. I've uploaded images in the past, but yesterday and today, it's not working. I keep getting an error message. I tried the "Report a Bug" section, but it's a bit confusing--taking some advice from there, I converted the pics from jpg to png, then tif--nothing works.

Is anyone else having problems?

Thanks!

I had the same problem. It worked after I resized the images to what the site would resize them as after (I use a 10mp camera, but geocaching.com sibstantially resizes those after I upload them!).

Just upload a smaller version of the image. I reduced to 25% of original before uploading and it went just fine.

Vicky

I had the same problem. It worked after I resized the images to what the site would resize them as after (I use a 10mp camera, but geocaching.com sibstantially resizes those after I upload them!).

Just upload a smaller version of the image. I reduced to 25% of original before uploading and it went just fine.

Vicky

Groundspeak is aware of the issue and is working on it. Hopefully a patch is just around the corner. I guess resizing is our only option for the moment.

REMOH47

Vicky

Groundspeak is aware of the issue and is working on it. Hopefully a patch is just around the corner. I guess resizing is our only option for the moment.

REMOH47

we took the suggestion of resizing our photos and it worked...We have been trying to post pictures for weeks now and thought that we had a camera problem...So glad we read your posts!