The {PINK YIME} Project for Breast Cancer

YemonYime

Received my order, alas no golden ticket but then again it was never about them was it.

I do have one for trade should anyone who missed out on them, just email me with an offer. The other has a vey special date next summer with a very special person :)

Great job YIME

Very Well said, my friend!!!

Happy Holidays to all!

I'm very proud to say that on behalf of everyone who purchased Pink Yimes, and YemonYime Design, I've just submitted our $1000 donation to the National Breast Cancer Coalition. There's actually $1025.00 in total so far, but I did the donation online and checked the even numbered box before noticing that you could type in a specific number. :rolleyes: I'll be sending the rest separately as I make some unclaimed Pink Yimes available soon.

Anyways, this was all made possible by your generosity and enthusiasm for The {PINK YIME} Project. Kudos to each and every one of you for following this thread and/or purchasing a Pink Yime geocoin.

The current design is now officially "retired" and no further "YYv3" geocoins will be minted, ever. However, since this program was such a success, I'm considering continuing The {PINK YIME} Project in October 2011 or at some other time in the future.

Once again, thank you all for your aid in making this donation possible. I'll stop back within the week with a few more announcements regarding an outstanding "Golden Ticket", a very special and unique wire-wrapped Pink Yime, and information on how to purchase the remaining Pink Yime geocoins.

:lol: Happy New Year!!! :lol:

Happy Holidays to all!

I'm very proud to say that on behalf of everyone who purchased Pink Yimes, and YemonYime Design, I've just submitted our $1000 donation to the National Breast Cancer Coalition. There's actually $1025.00 in total so far, but I did the donation online and checked the even numbered box before noticing that you could type in a specific number. :rolleyes: I'll be sending the rest separately as I make some unclaimed Pink Yimes available soon.

Anyways, this was all made possible by your generosity and enthusiasm for The {PINK YIME} Project. Kudos to each and every one of you for following this thread and/or purchasing a Pink Yime geocoin.

The current design is now officially "retired" and no further "YYv3" geocoins will be minted, ever. However, since this program was such a success, I'm considering continuing The {PINK YIME} Project in October 2011 or at some other time in the future.

Once again, thank you all for your aid in making this donation possible. I'll stop back within the week with a few more announcements regarding an outstanding "Golden Ticket", a very special and unique wire-wrapped Pink Yime, and information on how to purchase the remaining Pink Yime geocoins.

:lol: Happy New Year!!! :lol:

Happy New Year. That is fabulous. Looking forward to seeing a Pink Yime Project in 2011.

Hello Everyone!

It's been a busy past month here, so here's an update on some pink news!

Our $1000.00 donation was sent into the NBCC a few weeks ago, and I just received the following letter:

nbccsmall.jpg

(Click the pic for the full size letter)

Once again, this donation is a reflection of your generosity and desire to make a difference!

Secondly, I had reservations that didn't respond. :mad: Very frustrating, considering the purpose here.

So, if you'd like a {PINK YIME}, send an email HERE.

Thanks!

Yime

Hello Everyone!

Our $1000.00 donation was sent into the NBCC a few weeks ago, and I just received the following letter:

nbccsmall.jpg

Once again, this donation is a reflection of your generosity and desire to make a difference!

Secondly, I had reservations that didn't respond. :mad: Very frustrating, considering the purpose here.

Thanks!

Yime

Mail sent...

Hello Everyone!

nbccsmall.jpg

Thanks!

Yime

Our contribution was matched, dollar for dollar, that's GREAT news! :D Great job, thanks Yime!

Ok, quick note while I'm mobile and saw your responses. If you happened to read something earlier in this thread, the info may be outdated. The "pinkyimes@yahoo" email address was for the initial "V3.2" batch, and is no longer in use. It was too troublesome with the spam filter diverting many orders anyway.

I do have some remaining Pink Yimes, and you can email me at pinkyimes(at)verizon(dot)net. Please include you mailing address so that I can calculate postage. If you have already sent an email, I'll be sending out invoices tonight.

Thanks!

That's cool Mauison B) I hope it brings $ as the red one went for though Iguess that was for the earthquake charity.

I am bringing my YY Pink 'Save the Tatas' to Big Island next week...it wants to travel and bring awareness for Breast Cancer around the Hawaiian Islands with it's ulitimate destination....YOU! (TB3YX6Z)

Edited by gardengorilla

That's cool Mauison B) I hope it brings $$ as the red one went for though Iguess that was for the earthquake charity.

I am bringing my YY Pink 'Save the Tatas' to Big Island next week...it wants to travel and bring awareness for Breast Cancer around the Hawaiian Islands with it's ulitimate destination....YOU! (TB3YX6Z)

Cool! I just put it on my watchlist and will keep track of its journey.

Edited by Mauison

That's cool Mauison B) I hope it brings $ as the red one went for though Iguess that was for the earthquake charity.

I am bringing my YY Pink 'Save the Tatas' to Big Island next week...it wants to travel and bring awareness for Breast Cancer around the Hawaiian Islands with it's ulitimate destination....YOU! (YY606Z)

May I discover it, so that I get the icon? I own a pink yime coin, but have never activated it, and never have seen one in the wild.

Edited by DukeOfURL01

That's cool Mauison B) I hope it brings $$ as the red one went for though Iguess that was for the earthquake charity.

I am bringing my YY Pink 'Save the Tatas' to Big Island next week...it wants to travel and bring awareness for Breast Cancer around the Hawaiian Islands with it's ulitimate destination....YOU! (YYxxxx)

You should probably edit your post and replace the Tracking Number (YYxxxx) with the Reference Number (TBxxxxx) to stop people discovering when they've never actually sighted the coin. :)

Edited by keewee

May I discover it, so that I get the icon?

Apparently not.

Edited by gardengorilla

I am bringing my YY Pink 'Save the Tatas' to Big Island next week...it wants to travel and bring awareness for Breast Cancer around the Hawaiian Islands with it's ulitimate destination....YOU!

You should probably edit your post and replace the Tracking Number (YYxxxx) with the Reference Number (TBxxxxx) to stop people discovering when they've never actually sighted the coin. :)

haha Keewee! apparently you have to edit too since you quoted me:P Do people actually do that anyway, I mean the owner gets notifications so they could just delete them if they wanted to.

Edited by gardengorilla

Gardengorilla: I won't do it if you say no. That's why I'm asking instead of just doing it. I actually own a pink yime coin, two in fact, but have not, and never intend to, activate them, because I am a collector. True, I have never actually seen one in the wild, and probably never will. I just thought it would be a nice gesture.

I am bringing my YY Pink 'Save the Tatas' to Big Island next week...it wants to travel and bring awareness for Breast Cancer around the Hawaiian Islands with it's ulitimate destination....YOU!

haha Keewee! apparently you have to edit too since you quoted me:P Do people actually do that anyway, I mean the owner gets notifications so they could just delete them if they wanted to.

DOH! :laughing: - opps! Have done too mine now. :)

I just put up a Mickey Diver Pink Translucent geocoin on eBay, to help support the National Breast Cancer Coalition, YemonYime's charity of choice.

The mystery coiner has given their permission to auction it off. I will pay all ebay fees, Paypal fees, and free shipping to anywhere in the world.

Mickey Diver Pink Translucent Geocoin

A few days left!

Just about twelve hours left, thanks for the bids!

I just put up a Mickey Diver Pink Translucent geocoin on eBay, to help support the National Breast Cancer Coalition, YemonYime's charity of choice.

The mystery coiner has given their permission to auction it off. I will pay all ebay fees, Paypal fees, and free shipping to anywhere in the world.

Mickey Diver Pink Translucent Geocoin

Chipped in a little myself and made a donation to the NBCC for $60. Thanks to all the bidders!

NBCC.jpg