Sign in to follow this  
Followers 12
DisneyXtreme

Explain why did you choose your Users Name/Geocaching name

312 posts in this topic

On 06/04/2017 at 11:17 AM, Furrhan said:

I'm furry, my profile pic is my fursona and my name is my fursona's name. Simple as that. I use it all over the place. He's an Eastern Quoll if anyone is wondering.

Say, does anyone know any other furry geocachers?

Chirp!

My username is my name and species, "BinkyDutchAngelDragon" was one character too long!

I have played D&D ever since I was a little kid ( Yep back in the 70's). I also leave different types of dice as swag in the cache as my calling card. I thought that would be kind of neat.

My name is Tyler and 883 is a low tech emoji for my four-eyed mustached face.

( or it could be the harley sportster that I used to own)

Tinkerbell is my favorite Disney character, despite it being an odd choice for an adult male. (the wife doesn't judge me!)

On 8/30/2017 at 0:24 AM, Think Tink said:

Tinkerbell is my favorite Disney character, despite it being an odd choice for an adult male. (the wife doesn't judge me!)

I work with someone that used to work at Disney.  Her job?  Tinkerbell.

As if it isn't obvious enough, the wife and I love to ride our Honda Goldwing motorcycle!

1.jpg

No comment about who's in the bi... back seat. :D

Beautiful ride though... looks like it cost more than my car. ;)

Edited by RufusClupea

I'm a huge SpongeBob fan.  My avatar is Spongbob and Patrick hiding out in a clubhouse and I thought that looked rather like hiding a geocache.

Here's how I got my Geocaching name:

Not so creative. Minoes is the name of my cat, which is in the picture. And i was born in 1982.

Rebore, vol. 1 is a 2000 album by experimental noise rock band Boredoms. It is the first of three in the Rebore series, and is a DJ remix by Unkle that contains samples from Boredoms' entire discography to that point.

E.T. are my initials.  In the military phonetic alphabet, that becomes Echo Tango.  After 24 years in the military, it sorta gets into the personal lexicon.

My sons and I are just starting geocaching so we will be out hunting for caches, we are true born Janners from Plymouth U.K. so........Hunting_Janner's!