Sign in to follow this  
Followers 12
DisneyXtreme

Explain why did you choose your Users Name/Geocaching name

On 06/04/2017 at 11:17 AM, Furrhan said:

I'm furry, my profile pic is my fursona and my name is my fursona's name. Simple as that. I use it all over the place. He's an Eastern Quoll if anyone is wondering.

Say, does anyone know any other furry geocachers?

Chirp!

My username is my name and species, "BinkyDutchAngelDragon" was one character too long!

• Upvote 1

I have played D&D ever since I was a little kid ( Yep back in the 70's). I also leave different types of dice as swag in the cache as my calling card. I thought that would be kind of neat.

• Upvote 1

My name is Tyler and 883 is a low tech emoji for my four-eyed mustached face.

( or it could be the harley sportster that I used to own)

On 8/30/2017 at 0:24 AM, Think Tink said:

Tinkerbell is my favorite Disney character, despite it being an odd choice for an adult male. (the wife doesn't judge me!)

I work with someone that used to work at Disney.  Her job?  Tinkerbell.

No comment about who's in the bi... back seat. :D

Beautiful ride though... looks like it cost more than my car. ;)

Edited by RufusClupea

I'm a huge SpongeBob fan.  My avatar is Spongbob and Patrick hiding out in a clubhouse and I thought that looked rather like hiding a geocache.

Here's how I got my Geocaching name:

E.T. are my initials.  In the military phonetic alphabet, that becomes Echo Tango.  After 24 years in the military, it sorta gets into the personal lexicon.

On 6.4.2017 at 12:17 PM, Furrhan said:

Say, does anyone know any other furry geocachers?

Yep, I'm a Furry too.
The pic is my Griffinsona

This is my Internetname. Years ago it started with Deviantart and after short time there were more and more forums, websites and so on. So now Geocaching.com is the next Site I'm using this name

Edited by FireDragon7000

My Geocaching name is based on a furry character I costume as. His name is Shades-of-Grey, but I call him just Grey for short. Grey is supposed to be a coyote/fox mix, with traits of angels and demons, which is why he has spikes and feathers on his head and neck. He is supposed to represent balance between good and evil. If anyone wants to see pictures of me wearing him, here is a link: https://imgur.com/a/5dBtE

He is also in my user avatar and on my profile header.

Edited by CoyfoxGrey

The first four letters of my last name and how many people in my family who like to find geocaches. Sorry not creative but I didn't see a lot of creative names when I started playing in 2007.

I played an online game called RED FACTION, and used the name "IStink" because I was bad at first.  But over time I got really good and became a leader of our clan "Lost Souls" .  Some of us broke away to play competitively the game COUNTER STRIKE SOURCE,  and a new clan called BIA....brothers in arms, thus my handle there was IStink//bia,   So I use IStinkbia.

I don't remember exactly why I chose my username. I think that "123geocache" wasn't available, so I picked "321geocache." Today, I would probably choose another username, but this is good enough.

11 hours ago, monkohunter said:

I chose mine because it's my hobby.

Your sense of humor is killing me lol. (^_^)www

14 minutes ago, Jpn8 said:

Your sense of humor is killing me lol. (^_^)www

They deleted my first profile picture. I guess they considered it vulgar. The ironic thing is the funniest part. #KY

• Upvote 1

I was born with jet black hair just like my dads :) lol   My 4 sibs all have light brown hair like my mom. So of course she's my favorite Disney Princess <3 

When I was born, my parents lived in a mining camp called Elsa.  I was the only baby in town; hence, I was the Elsa baby.  I use variations of that on the web, depending on what's available at the time.  Yes, the road sign also points to Elsa.

Edited by elsa_baby

My name is the italian word for "blind man's buff" game

I was searching for a name about searching something hidden, and I like how the words sounds.

... it also represents very well my searching ability :-)

Giochi_occhi_chiusi_mosca_cieca-500x300.jpg

• Upvote 1