Geoload

GPS_Runner

My Geoload for today:

DSCN7374.JPG

That's five ammo boxes (two in the bag, three on top) on the back of a dual sport motorcycle headed out into the world.

In case you are wondering, yes, they will be easy to find, no you probably wont be able to get to where they are hidden. :signalviolin:

More to come.

Edited by GPS_Runner

My Geoload for today:

DSCN7374.JPG

That's five ammo boxes (two in the bag, three on top) on the back of a dual sport motorcycle headed out into the world.

In case you are wondering, yes, they will be easy to find, no you probably wont be able to get to where they are hidden. :signalviolin:

More to come.

hopefully up have check the location of all existing caches in the area you are headed for so as to not violate the 1/10 mile rule. :mmraspberry:

Hopefully up have check the location of all existing caches in the area you are headed for so as to not violate the 1/10 mile rule. :anitongue:

Yup. The entire area is vacant. For miles and miles and miles...

If this were India you would be just getting started You would have to include a family of five and the family dog or be called a piker. :anicute:<_<

Nice looking ride :antenna:

I'm working my way up to this:

261176.jpg

I haven't quite gotten the balance down yet. :mmraspberry:

...you probably wont be able to get to where they are hidden.

One of the 'rules' I live by is: If YOU can get there, so can I.

Perhaps not as quickly or easily, but I could do it if I choose to do so.

No doubt. But not many cachers are willing to go miles into the forest for the chance at finding three or four caches in a day. Not when you can easily get gobs and gobs of urban light pole caches. I doubt two or three of these caches will found more that once every two or three years. But that's the way I want it. :signalviolin:

DSCN7376.JPG

DSCN7378.JPG

DSCN7381.JPG

DSCN7384.JPG

Now I just gotta sit down and get them written up and submitted. Maybe I'll save that for tomorrow.