Help with Geocoin Activation

phineas&ferbuary

I recently activated a Geocoin, no problem with that, and I placed it in a cache ( quite far away from my place of residence). However I must have done somthing wrong with the logging of it, as there is no note of it on the tracking log for the trackable, nor is there any mention of it at the location where I placed it. I haved tried to go back in and edit my logs, but I can't seem to access anything which would help. Does this make any sense...? Can anyone help?....

Thanks from a newbie

I recently activated a Geocoin, no problem with that, and I placed it in a cache ( quite far away from my place of residence). However I must have done somthing wrong with the logging of it, as there is no note of it on the tracking log for the trackable, nor is there any mention of it at the location where I placed it. I haved tried to go back in and edit my logs, but I can't seem to access anything which would help. Does this make any sense...? Can anyone help?....

Thanks from a newbie

You can't do the drop by editing the cache log so you'll have to post a Note on the cache page. Before you hit submit scroll down to the bottom of the Note and select action: Dropped off for that coin. Submit.