etrex venture hc

johnmandy

Don,t know if i,m in the right section, so here goes,

I have a Etrex venture hc for sale, i have used this on and off over the past 18 months and the unit is in very good condition, i still have all manuals and the gps is still in its original box.

My reason for selling is my good wife bought me memorymaps adventurer 2800 ten months ago, but i kept hold of the hc as a backup until i was confident in the reliability of my new unit.

I used the hc with memorymap, and it worked a treat.

Edit,

I,ve posted the above topic in more than 1 place, my apolegies to the moderators. I,m a member of several forums, but find this site a little complicated.

regards

john

How much do you want for it? Any pics? Anything wrong with it?

Hi kazyn,

sorry for the late reply, still feeling my way around the site, but i,ve now book marked my topic, now back to your questions.

Not really sure on price, just a fair sensible offer from potential buyers, maybe forum members can advise me on second hand value of the venture hc.

As regard to pictures, i might be able to post some next week when my son comes down, as you probably guessed i,m not sure how to do it.

The unit is in tip top condition and was only used for about six months after purchasing, its been carefully packed in my rucksac for the last 10 months as a backup for my adventurer 2800, i only took it as the 2800 was new to the market and not fully proven.

regards

john

How much do you want for it? Any pics? Anything wrong with it?

Hi kazyn,

sorry for the late reply, still feeling my way around the site, but i,ve now book marked my topic, now back to your questions.

Not really sure on price, just a fair sensible offer from potential buyers, maybe forum members can advise me on second hand value of the venture hc.

As regard to pictures, i might be able to post some next week when my son comes down, as you probably guessed i,m not sure how to do it.

The unit is in tip top condition and was only used for about six months after purchasing, its been carefully packed in my rucksac for the last 10 months as a backup for my adventurer 2800, i only took it as the 2800 was new to the market and not fully proven.

regards

john

Managed i think to download some photo,s

http://www.geocaching.com/profile/default.aspx?id=2141231

Sorry for the edit, its just a link to my gallery, but it does work.

Edited by johnmandy

Is this listing still up for sale? If so, is $50 too low? I'm a college student that has recently got started in geocaching and am in need of a cheap GPS. Just let me know if it is unreasonable as I don't mean to offend...thank you

[/quote

Hi Embrooke7

I,m terribly sorry but i live across the pond in the uk, and the cost of transporting to you would make it not worth your while, i would accept 60 british pounds with buyer paying delivery costs. Hope you get sorted soon.