MN Loon, Walleye and Lady Slipper Geocoins for Sale

sir_zman

I'm selling three of my prized geocoins, these coins are new and has always been in a protective sleeve. They are unactivated and trackable on geocaching.com, and all three coins share an icon. These three coins make up the series.

The Loon coin was the most rare and it is possible you may never see another one up for auction again, don't miss your chance to own this beautiful symbol of Minnesota. Only 56 sets of this coin were made and it is one of the most beautiful coins I have ever seen.

I'm selling these coins to help fund an upgrade to the recording equipment for the Twin Cities GeoCaching PodCast (which I am the host). We are hoping to make enough money to help fund the purchase a mixer for the show.

Bid Early and Bid Often! ;)

Ebay - Loon Coin

Ebay - Walleye Coin

Ebay - Lady Slipper

loonfront.jpg

walleyefront.jpg

lsfront.jpg

The lady slipper is so pretty. I have had the honor of seeing one in person when I was in middle school ( a rare thing around Arkansas or so I am told) I wish I had some extra $$$ because it brings back memories of my favorite science class and teacher and my very brief time in MN one winter. I am too southern to live up there in the winter, but I really loved the area we were in and everyone was so nice!!! :rolleyes:

I wish I had some extra $$$ because it brings back memories of my favorite science class and teacher and my very brief time in MN one winter. I am too southern to live up there in the winter, but I really loved the area we were in and everyone was so nice!!! :rolleyes:

Happy you got to see one; they are very pretty. Hope you make it up here some sprint/summer/fall as the temperatures aren't bad (74 was the high yesterday) and you'll get to see lots of nature.

Only 1 bid so far still selling for just $9.99, you might be able to get this for cheep still.

Wow, I thought there'd be more action on the walleye coin than the lady slipper coin (might just be the number of fishermen in Minnesota). But at $11.50 right now it's a steal; perfect gift for any geocaching anglers you might know. The fact that the Lady Slipper is out pacing the Loon coin right now really surprises me...don't get me wrong, the Lady slipper is a beautiful coin; but Merkman made more of the LS coins than the loon; the loon was the most rare of the 3 coins; I just thought going into this that it'd be the most popular for that reason. Thats what I love about ebay, you get to see what people really value and find of interest. I find it all very cool.