North American Coiners who are going to GCF Europe?

tsunrisebey

Notice I said North American :lol: I didn't want to leave my northerly neighbors out :lol:

I was just trying to get an idea of US/Canada coiners who are highly likely to travel to Germany for GCF Europe?

Anyone planning on having special versions/personals made in honor of the trek?

Thoughts/Ideas/Comments regarding anything else related to this subject welcome too :lol:

I'm excited for this.

tsun

Shadow's Friend and I are planing on going! We just got to work out how to get additional vacation. We have family both in Germany and England that we will also be visiting.

As far as a coin, just for the trip..... That's something to think about. We do have our 2011 personal coin in the planing stage, but it will be flying before GCF2011 EU.

But a coin in honor of GCF 2010 EU is something to think about. Or are you thinking of a group coin?

I'm making plans to be there.

Too far away tho think about a coin just yet, but I thought it would be cool to come up with something where we can each color our own versions (like 999 101010). I had planned to talk to Mark about it down the road.

Love that idea. And then maybe a EU-version to trade with US/CAN-versions?

the dogs and I will be there If i can figure out how to mapquest a route for the RV...long drive!

ILYK

Are you joking? She's asking about the Europe event not US.

I was wondering if there's a ferry leaving New York, arriving Rotterdam or such.... ;)

But I guess, drneal just confused the fact, that there will be two Geocoinfest next year... :D

I'm making plans to be there.

Too far away tho think about a coin just yet, but I thought it would be cool to come up with something where we can each color our own versions (like 999 101010). I had planned to talk to Mark about it down the road.

...hmmm..interesting! ;)

the dogs and I will be there If i can figure out how to mapquest a route for the RV...long drive!

ILYK

I was wondering if there's a ferry leaving New York, arriving Rotterdam or such.... :D

But I guess, drneal just confused the fact, that there will be two Geocoinfest next year... ;)

no coinfusion...I never said it would be an easy drive :rolleyes: ...figuring I'll need several pairs of windshield wipers too!

ILYK

ILYK

I was wondering if there's a ferry leaving New York, arriving Rotterdam or such.... :D

But I guess, drneal just confused the fact, that there will be two Geocoinfest next year... ;)

no coinfusion...I never said it would be an easy drive :rolleyes: ...figuring I'll need several pairs of windshield wipers too!

ILYK

Actually, if you exchange the RV for a boat, you could come to Cologne. The river Rhine has access to the sea and if your boat doesn't have to much draft, you should be fine... Make sure, the dogs are chipped, otherwise you might get trouble from the vets....

ILYK

I was wondering if there's a ferry leaving New York, arriving Rotterdam or such.... :mmraspberry:

But I guess, drneal just confused the fact, that there will be two Geocoinfest next year... :anitongue:

no coinfusion...I never said it would be an easy drive :signalviolin: ...figuring I'll need several pairs of windshield wipers too!

ILYK

I'd put some extra air in the tires too! :anicute:

We only just got home from our GCF 2010 trip!

Cached in 11 states in the end!

To be honest, we had such fun at GCF 2010 that we are definitely thinking of heading west again, rather than east as our previous experience shows poorer disabled facilities and access and acceptance in Germany than UK and USA! Sad, but true. :P

So, if any of you folks heading to Germany pitch up in UK afterwards on your travels, let me know and I'll be happy to arrange an impromptu event at a London pub in your honour. :P

To be honest, we had such fun at GCF 2010 that we are definitely thinking of heading west again, rather than east as our previous experience shows poorer disabled facilities and access and acceptance in Germany than UK and USA! Sad, but true. :cool:

So, if any of you folks heading to Germany pitch up in UK afterwards on your travels, let me know and I'll be happy to arrange an impromptu event at a London pub in your honour. :P

Shadow's Friend and I are planing to make a stop over in the UK. We have started plotting out the trip, but there are so many places and so little time. We not sure if the UK stop will be before or after GCF 2010 EU. If any other are planing to make a stop, maybe that will help us set the dates for the UK leg.

To be honest, we had such fun at GCF 2010 that we are definitely thinking of heading west again, rather than east as our previous experience shows poorer disabled facilities and access and acceptance in Germany than UK and USA! Sad, but true. :wub:

So, if any of you folks heading to Germany pitch up in UK afterwards on your travels, let me know and I'll be happy to arrange an impromptu event at a London pub in your honour. :grin:

Shadow's Friend and I are planing to make a stop over in the UK. We have started plotting out the trip, but there are so many places and so little time. We not sure if the UK stop will be before or after GCF 2010 EU. If any other are planing to make a stop, maybe that will help us set the dates for the UK leg.

Sounds like a great plan ...

ILYK

But I guess, drneal just confused the fact, that there will be two Geocoinfest next year... :D

no coinfusion...I never said it would be an easy drive B) ...figuring I'll need several pairs of windshield wipers too!

ILYK

I'd put some extra air in the tires too! :P

Just sit right back

And you'll hear a tale

A tale of a fateful trip,

That started from this US port,

Aboard this tiny RV.

The mates were a mighty sailin' dogs,

The Skipper brave and sure,

Lots of coins set sail that day,

For a GCF tour,

A Geocoinfest tour ...