Geocoin grab bags - 5 trackable/unactivated coins for $30.00

DresselDragons

Time to thin out my collection a bit, so I put together some grab bags, priced to go. Each grab bag will have 5 trackable (unactivated), regular sized geocoins. At least one coin will be a uniquely shaped coin. No bags will contain duplicates. All coins are bagged and will be randomly distributed to the first 10 folks to email me thru my GC profile and pay. The cost is:

$30.00 for 5 trackable coins + $5.00 shipping (international shipping – contact me).

These will go to the first 10 folks to email me through my profile and pay (NO PMs please)…don’t forget to include your paypal email address.

Time to thin out my collection a bit, so I put together some grab bags, priced to go. Each grab bag will have 5 trackable (unactivated), regular sized geocoins. At least one coin will be a uniquely shaped coin. No bags will contain duplicates. All coins are bagged and will be randomly distributed to the first 10 folks to email me thru my GC profile and pay. The cost is:

$30.00 for 5 trackable coins + $5.00 shipping (international shipping – contact me).

Another shipment of coins went out today...with a couple of extra surprises thrown in. There are a couple grab bags left. If anyone is interested, please drop us an email.

Thank you very much! I really enjoyed the anticipation, and to my surprise I have none of the coins already. My girls enjoyed opening them as much as I did. And thank you for the extra surprise!

That was fun! I'm going to have to go for these more often.

Thanks again!

This was my first "grab bag" experience, and whether or not I would do it again relied on this one. I would definitely do it again. I wound up with only one coin that I already have, but it's a good one, so I don't mind a bit! Great buy, thanks so much for the great coins!

Time to thin out my collection a bit, so I put together some grab bags, priced to go. Each grab bag will have 5 trackable (unactivated), regular sized geocoins. At least one coin will be a uniquely shaped coin. No bags will contain duplicates. The cost is:

$30.00 for 5 trackable coins + $5.00 shipping (international shipping – $10).

Email me through my profile (NO PMs please)…don’t forget to include your paypal email address.

A little more sorting thru my coins, and I have 4 more grab bags available. All coins are bagged and will be randomly distributed to the first 4 folks to email me thru my GC profile and pay.