iphone geocaching app

I got a problem I can't figure out.When I try to log my finds with the geocaching app on my iphone it says "sorry we can't log your finds at this time please try again later".I have logged tons in the past, up to September 13 actually.I also got the same app on my ipod touch and I can do it no problem.I was wondering if anyone else ever had this problem and if so how to rectify it. Thanks

By reboot do you mean restart the phone? I have done that a few times but no luck.It is showing me as looged in but offline but Geocaching.com is offline today so maybe that's why it's telling me I'm offline.Didn't notice it yesterday though.I was thinking about restoring my phone to original settings.Maybe I'll wait till Geocaching comes back online and see what happens.

By reboot do you mean restart the phone? I have done that a few times but no luck.

Yes, that's what cleared it for me.

It is showing me as looged in but offline but Geocaching.com is offline today so maybe that's why it's telling me I'm offline.

That's what mine was showing and a reboot made the app show online again. I'm looking at my app now and it shows me as being online so something is definitely not right as far as your app is concerned.

Didn't notice it yesterday though.I was thinking about restoring my phone to original settings.Maybe I'll wait till Geocaching comes back online and see what happens.

I would try deleting the app and reinstalling first and see what that does. Restoring is a pain so I keep that as the very last option.

I have the same problem and i posted "iTouch Your Logs could not be sent from Geocaching app "

Even thought i tried to the the search engine........ your post never showed up....

I have rebooted the iTouch

I have reloaded the app

I have tried from different WiFi AP's

"Please try again Later"

I can create new PQ and download them so i'm connected but i can't seem to send the pending found caches..

No one has answered my post so.... We're stuck...

:( I've also had exactly the same problem for several months now. No feedback as yet from Groundspeak. Really hope this is sorted out soon. Any update appreciated.

Yep, happened to me again yesterday. Logs then successfully updated once I got home. I honestly don't hink they will be able to fix it - it's probably a limitation of your connectivity at the time.

This has happened to me a few times now, I only started using the app a few days ago.

What has tended to work for me is to quit the app (close it, then press the home button twice quickly to show recent apps, then touch and hold the geo app icon, until it shows a minus sign, touch the minus to quit the app, and press the home button to finish).

Then try relaunching the app it will probably then show you as logged out, and will ask you to log in. do it and then look at your logs and tell it to send it again, so far this has worked for me. it seems to be something about sessions being lost to me.

Edited by The Defpom