Garmin eTrex Venture HC Adventure Pack w/TOPO U.S. 2008

tazzilla

I am selling a like brand new etrex Venture HC this is in the very cool forest green color not the loud yellow. This is the adventure pack that came with the carry case and topo 2008. Comes with case, pc usb cable, optional belt clip and auxiliary mount adapter for mounting kits. All paper work included as well as back of original box. The topo cd is a copy I made a back up when I got the system and that is all I have works great and will install with out any problems. I will also include two travel bugs one is it's miller time activated 9-22-08 and the other is brand new never activated. This will get you a great start to having some fun with this great GPS. It is in perfect condition and works like a charm out in the field. I am asking $120.00 shipped for complete set up I have taken it out a total of three times and maybe had a total of 1 to 1 1/2 hours of use if that. This is a great deal Thanks Taz I can email pictures for some reason can't figure out how to load on the site.

$120.00 shipped

Edited by tazzilla

I will take $115.00 shipped this is my lowest price case is a $15.00 Value Travel bugs are a $5.00 value and GPS is worth $100 all day long and I will cover shipping cost. And don't forget you also get a copy of TOPO 2008 Retails for over $50.00 just for software

email sent

STILL FOR SALE!!!!!!

I will take $115.00 shipped this is my lowest price case is a $15.00 Value Travel bugs are a $5.00 value and GPS is worth $100 all day long and I will cover shipping cost. And don't forget you also get a copy of TOPO 2008 Retails for over $50.00 just for software

email sent