Travel Bugs heading from/to Alaska

Captain Kris

Abigail the generic bug and Darkness have been secured in the "Booty Bag" for transport. I've got a copy of "The Tower Treasure" that I want to drop off at the Tok cache as we pass by around 11 am the 18th. If there are any bugs that need to head out of state, I'll be driving the Alcan for a week of touring BC and Seattle.

My main targets this trip are Plantman Geocache # 9 around Whistler BC and Haiku Duck as I pass on my way to Seattle. If anyone adds a note to any bug that says "To Alaska" I'll be sure to bring it all the way back if I find it rather than drop at a convenient spot along the way since I'll be without computer while actualy on the road.

License to Travel disappeard on the 11th from the Travel Bug Depot, Missoula in Montana. It was signed out in the log by "Delivery Boys, s + t". If it turns up soon in any caches you visit on your trip, it sure would like to knock Alaska off it's list of places to go. So, I guess that I just ask you to keep your eyes open for it.

Thanks, and have a good trip!

--- Two paths diverged in a wood, and my... my GPSr pointed dead center between them. ---

quote:
Originally posted by Captain Kris:

If there are any bugs that need to head out of state, I'll be driving the Alcan for a week of touring BC and Seattle.

Except for the fact that he's currently at the opposite extreme of the country, your trip (traveling the Alcon, and going to Alaska, sounds right up my Big Al's alley (pun intended icon_wink.gif).

If you ever get a chance to repeat the trip when he's within your reach, it would be really great.

-------

"I may be slow, but at least I'm sweet!" 196939_800.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by Captain Kris:

If there are any bugs that need to head out of state, I'll be driving the Alcan for a week of touring BC and Seattle.

Except for the fact that he's currently at the opposite extreme of the country, your trip (traveling the Alcon, and going to Alaska, sounds right up my Big Al's alley (pun intended icon_wink.gif).

If you ever get a chance to repeat the trip when he's within your reach, it would be really great.

-------

"I may be slow, but at least I'm sweet!" 196939_800.jpg