Benchmark details to GPS

genegene

A while back there was a macro on GSAK that would grab the data info from Geocaching.com and add it to the details of a benchmark in GSAK so you could add it to your GPS.

That macro is no longer working now and I want to have all the info on my GPS about the Benchmarks like I used to be able to do.

I can not print out the paper for all the BM's since I never know where I will be during the day and I was wondering what everyone was using to get this info to there GPS units?

I know that I can get the cords on the GPS but I need more info then that please.

I use NGS>>GPX myself. Get it here http://ngs.tsqmadness.com/help/

...As a side note..

I am working on a new version. Honest. It will give ya'll much more power over the created-GPX files, so folks like John and them can better import information that they want then trying to find an old corner marker that's 400 years old. ;)

Just curious, will the new version allow one to strip out the PID header that's at the beginning of every line of the full datasheet? It's a bit of a pain to read the datasheets on my PN-40 because of all the PIDS scattered randomly across the text when it wraps the text to fit the display.

Just curious, will the new version allow one to strip out the PID header that's at the beginning of every line of the full datasheet? It's a bit of a pain to read the datasheets on my PN-40 because of all the PIDS scattered randomly across the text when it wraps the text to fit the display.

Uh.. ah. No. But, I'll make it an option, tho, 'cuz I can see the usefulness of it.