FS Delorme PN-20 & Garmin Etrex Legend CX

dc9mm2008

I have 2 handheld gps units for sale. Reason i have 2 is because i had a PN-20 and needed to take a trip to Canada and Delorme didnt have topo maps for canada at the time. So i bought a Garmin Ertrex Legend CX for canada trip. Now that my trip is over i want to sell both of these and get the new PN-60. Iam new here, i dont geocach. I use these for finding and recording locations for photos i take. My photo website is here My Webpage

I figured i would try to sell them here rather than ebay with there high fees they have now.

$120 or best offer for PN-20

First gps Delorme PN-20 I bought this new a while back. Came with topo 6 maps i upgraded to Topo 7 maps. Works perfectly and is in very good condition. Includes 2 gig SD card Pictures below.

$120 or best offer

second GPS a Garmin Etrex Legend CX, i bought this from a local guy. Comes with Topo 2008 USA and Topo Canada maps. Has 512 mb micro sd card. Pictures below.

Plus shipping cost I have paypal or money orders would work. I realize iam new here thats why i posted a link to my website. I will provide my phonje number on request if some one would prefer to talk to me.

Delorme PN-20

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

Now Garmin gps

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg