Geocaching dreams

Zarbi dreamt last night of a cache that could only be found by unscrewing a metal plate on a particular tram as it stood at the tram stop. :laughing: He had to use allen keys of varying sizes and he woke up in a sweat as the tram was pulling away without him being able to unscrew all the screws! :laughing: Should I get professional help for him :D or do other people dream of caching?

I've had one dream about geocaching. There was a friend and I who were trying to be the FTF for a certain cache. It turned out the cache was located in a road under a cat's eye marker. I managed to get to the cache first, however before I could retrieve it the cache got ran over by a car. Typical. :D

Edited by MikeyG.

Zarbi dreamt last night of a cache that could only be found by unscrewing a metal plate on a particular tram as it stood at the tram stop.

I wish you hadn't mentioned that - I'll now be looking at all the trams in Croydon to see where this plate is, and maybe looking for the cache as well! :D

But yes, I've also had a few 'cachers dreams', though not to the extent you mentioned. They were very vague, but seemed to be more about caching in general - probably as a result of caches I'd recently done or were planning on doing. This was probably about a month into the hobby when I was caching or planning outings almost to the extent of being obsessive about it, so my mind was very geocaching orientated at the time.

I wonder what a dream analyst would make of it all?

Edited by geobrian-

I've had one dream about geocaching. There was a friend and I who were trying to be the FTF for a certain cache. It turned out the cache was located in a road under a cat's eye marker. I managed to get to the cache first, however before I could retrieve it the cache got ran over by a car. Typical. :D

I hate it when that happens. Still, the cache being run over by a car beats me being run over by a car. I hate that even more...

Zarbi dreamt last night of a cache that could only be found by unscrewing a metal plate on a particular tram as it stood at the tram stop. :laughing: He had to use allen keys of varying sizes and he woke up in a sweat as the tram was pulling away without him being able to unscrew all the screws! :laughing: Should I get professional help for him :D or do other people dream of caching?

Wonder if that makes it a virtual cache and the big question, can you log it? :anicute:

Jon.