Invisible Shield Deals?

trky chsr

I just got a Garmin 62s which I am extemely pleased with. I would like to get a protective film for the screen. I have a Zagg Invisible Shield on my other GPS and I'm happy with it. Any deals for these or a similar product out there? TC

I put an Invisible Shield on my 62s as soon as it came out of the box. I don't believe Zagg have them available pre-cut yet but I went to Future Shop and bought a pack of 3 generic rectangular Invisible Shields. I put it on as you normally do but it leaves a lot of overhang...then really carefully, I trimmed it with a new razor blade following the contours around the glass. Worked perfectly. Always use a NEW blade.

I've used Invisible Shields for many years on all my handheld equipment with screens that could get scratched, and it has saved many a screen from damage. I wouldn't think of using anything other than an Invisible Shield.

~TT~

I bought the generic ones from Best Buy and found out after emailing Zagg, that they don't guarantee the non-precut ones. I was very disappointed as the Lifetime replacement warranty is very important to me. I won't be buying the ones from the stores anymore.

I've used InvisibleSHIELDs for a while now on all of my electronics and I love them.

If you sign up for their contest, you get a random coupon in some range, I forget what the maximum is, but its quite a bit more than 20% off.

You can get up to 50% off.

Here is the 50% off code.

cnpnafws4

Good until November 15th

They said to share it.

Edited by 42at42

I'll offer this code up for anyone to use.

------------------------------------------------------

Congratulations, your discount code is for 20% off site-wide on ZAGG.com only. You can use your discount code one time during checkout before November 15th, 2010. Your discount code is good for up to 3 items only. If you can't use your discount code why not share it with family, friends, Facebook or Twitter?

cnpjd1ndj *

* Discounts not available for all products

Congratulations, your discount code is for 20% off site-wide on ZAGG.com only. You can use your discount code one time during checkout before November 15th, 2010. Your discount code is good for up to 3 items only. If you can't use your discount code why not share it with family, friends, Facebook or Twitter?

cnpdbb270 *

--------------------

Congratulations, your discount code is for 50% off site-wide on ZAGG.com only. You can use your discount code one time during checkout before November 15th, 2010. Your discount code is good for up to 3 items only. If you can't use your discount code why not share it with family, friends, Facebook or Twitter?

c7fzssab0 *

--------------------

enjoy

Another one, first come first serve.

-------------

Congratulations, your discount code is for 50% off site-wide on ZAGG.com only. You can use your discount code one time during checkout before November 26th, 2010. Your discount code is good for up to 3 items only. If you can't use your discount code why not share it with family, friends, Facebook or Twitter?

c7wjnfwjj *

Be sure to tell your friends and family so they can have a chance to win.

Another one, first come first serve.

-------------

Congratulations, your discount code is for 50% off site-wide on ZAGG.com only. You can use your discount code one time during checkout before November 26th, 2010. Your discount code is good for up to 3 items only. If you can't use your discount code why not share it with family, friends, Facebook or Twitter?

c7wjnfwjj *

Be sure to tell your friends and family so they can have a chance to win.

Thanks! Just ordered for a new gpsr we're getting. Got 50% off.

If I get any codes I'll continue the thread and post it here.

we have the Zagg screens on all of our electronics, including cameras. Wouldn't use anything else. Cheaper isn't always better!

Loris

Edited by BC & MsKitty

Congratulations, your discount code is for 50% off site-wide on ZAGG.com only. You can use your discount code one time during checkout before December 15th, 2010. Your discount code is good for up to 3 items only. If you can't use your discount code why not share it with family, friends, Facebook or Twitter?

cnd8fw6jz *

Edited by dfx

We are happy to offer you a pair of 25% off one-time-use discount codes to share. Your discount codes are good for up to 3 items only @ zagg.com (Good for next seven days)

These discount codes expire in 7 days, so notify your friends today!

z6asszf3

z6as3zfw

z64s3zwd

zbasszw4

I do not need to use these, so feel free to claim...Happy Holidays!!

We are happy to offer you a pair of 25% off one-time-use discount codes to share. Your discount codes are good for up to 3 items only @ zagg.com (Good for next seven days)

These discount codes expire in 7 days, so notify your friends today!

z6asszf3

Many thanks! I used the first code you listed to save $3.75 on an invisibleshield for my eXplorist GC. I received it for Christmas and want to keep the screen protected!