"Took' logs

Shilo

Should be working although it's been a while since I did a 'visit' with a bug.

[LOG] Owner: BlueDeuce took My Shadow (Travel Bug Dog Tag) to Mountain Streams have Rhythm

Just did a test and haven't received it yet.

I haven't got a log for my personal tracker, none of my owned trackables or anything on my watchlists for about a month now.

Should be working although it's been a while since I did a 'visit' with a bug.

[LOG] Owner: BlueDeuce took My Shadow (Travel Bug Dog Tag) to Mountain Streams have Rhythm

Just did a test and haven't received it yet.

I haven't got a log for my personal tracker, none of my owned trackables or anything on my watchlists for about a month now.

Nothing yet. Did you want to open a report in the feed back forum? I'll back it up.

Edit: Persnickety as I am I don't visit my own bug (I drop) and I have received recent emails. Let me go test a non-owned traveler on a visit.

...Nope, no email.

Edited by BlueDeuce

I guess this isn't going to be changed?

I'm going to guess that it has already been fixed, because some people complained about a huge influx of email for coin dips. The fix was to stop sending email for that kind of log. Since they don't even post any stories in the logs, I'd rather not get a log for every Cache someone visits, when maybe 3 or 4 different people might dip one of my coins in several Caches in one day.

When there is a problem with the website, it will be best if you open a thread in the Feedback section. This is where we report this type of issue now. We can't do anything to help from the geocoin forums, except to direct you to the Feedback section. Happy Holidays!

OK. Thanks Eartha. Merry Christmas.

I guess this isn't going to be changed?
I'm going to guess that it has already been fixed, because some people complained about a huge influx of email for coin dips. The fix was to stop sending email for that kind of log. Since they don't even post any stories in the logs, I'd rather not get a log for every Cache someone visits, when maybe 3 or 4 different people might dip one of my coins in several Caches in one day.

Maybe an option can be added to trackables to toggle on/off 'took' logs, at least for owner owned just for personal trackables. Personally, I like to know when one of my coins/TB's out in the wild gets moved. I'll go look in the feedback section and see if a thread has been started and maybe suggest this.

Merry Christmas