Alpine Quest & Mobile Atlas Creator

I've just got an app for my android mobile called Alpine Quest which lets me download maps for offline use that have been created with a nifty little prog called Mobile Atlas Creator.It also allows the use of GPX files that I thought would be pretty good whilst out and about geocaching.

Does anyone else use this? I'm really interested as to how it can be used to display multiple waypoints.

As a user of Memory Map who invested into their company by buying the complete set of OS GB maps,I deceided to go over to this as those good old forward thinking folks at MM have chosen not to support the android platform.

The ability to download both 1:25K & 1:50K OS maps free of charge for android,symbian,Windows CE etc is something that may be of use to all fellow cachers.

I think that in the months to come they may regret their decision........

See this

http://www.tritonforum.com/morel/A%20Guide...s%20Creator.pdf

I loaded the app, but the lite does not focus the map and in order to make a folder i need the full app, so maybe Osmand is a better solution for now.

The whole Gps and map market will be turned upside down, if you see what i can do with a Droid with simple and free programs and free maps, this is unreal.

Edited by splashy