I don't understand

Mvillian

•This forum may be used for selling, trading or giving away of geocoins which are trackable on Geocaching.com. This includes any trackable coin produced by an individual, business or geocaching organization. Non-trackable coins may be posted for trade by individual coin owners. The proceeds from a permitted coin sale can be used for any purpose, such as personal profit, support of a geocaching organization, or to benefit a charitable cause.

•Links to Ebay sales of trackable geocoins are permitted, but only for unactivated coins or sales where the seller is the actual coin owner or the coin owner has granted explicit permission for the sale of their coin.

I posted a link to a sale of a geocoin on EBAY! WHERE DID I GO WRONG?

The coin sale you are linking to is non trackable. There is a 7 on the tracking bar, where the normal 6 digit code should be. In your own Ebay sale, you mention you're not able to retrieve the activation code. Because it's non trackable, linking to sales of it here, or otherwise promoting it, is against the guidelines.

TMA

Mvillian,

If you check your message box, you'll find two messages from me, telling what you can do about it. Let me know your response via a PM (private message).

To find your inbox, look up in the top right corner of this page, and you will see it says "# new messages". Click on that to take you to your control panel. When selling geocoins in the forums, you'll want to keep an eye on that inbox anyway.

Closing this thread now.

Eartha

Volunteer Groundspeak Forum Moderator