Ooooh, pick me, pick me!

Dru Morgan

I'm trying to figure out... since the monkeys are reported by email and probably logged manually by the monkeycache.com folks - there is probably very little chance of fraud, yes?

I just know that it's not a good idea to post or show your travel bug number to anyone online, but most of the people grabbing monkeys also tell which monkeys it is that they took, by their ID number.

--==< http://home.columbus.rr.com/rubbertoe >==--

I haven't visited that cache yet, so here is my excuse. And, yes, I guess my avatar pic of my at 5 does make me look a little young. I have a little less on top and a little more beard now, but I am still young at heart.

Thanks.

stealyourcache.gif I do know one thing though, caches they come they go, Saturday through Sunday Monday, Monday through Sunday Yo! -Eminem www.theheavenlyhost.com/dru

I just found a monkey, and also found the website gone. Like Team Lightfoot suggested, I found a copy in Google's cache, and found an email address. I sent an email so we'll see if I get a response. There was a comment on the old site about having lost his job so maybe he couldn't afford the hosting anymore. I offered to host the site on my server - we'll see if he takes me up on it.

If not, converting it to a travel bug is a good idea.

Lil Devil lildevil.gif

Thanks everyone!

I'm really sorry about the site being down. I actually was not aware of the problem until I received an email this morning (I'd been on vacation for the past week, so I didn't see it till now).

Now that I am aware of the problem, I will be working to resolve it as soon as possible.

Hold on to the monkeys you have, or make a note of where you took them from or left them, or if you want - email me the info and I will put the information in and it will be there when the site comes back online.

Also, thanks to everyone who has offered various services to support the site, but at the point it shouldn't be necessary.

Also, thanks for all the interest in the Monkey Cache, and again - sorry for the outage!

- KtuLi

All,

The site is back up and active. With vacation and everything else going on, I totally forgot that the domain name registration was about to expire. But anyway, we've renewed our registration and the site is now accessible again. It might take a day or two for DNS entries to propagate out to the entire internet, but it seems most people are able to reach the site already.

- Kt