Sea of Treasures Geocoin

tsunrisebey

:( Just starting a thread for the coin in case anyone needs to discuss it (complain, whine, yell, trade, praise, etc :D)

It went up for sale last night via cryptic tsun speak :ph34r: . Currently sold-out but remint will be done down the road.

I'll get a picture up later tonight. (pictures in post #7)

Thanks for the support you guys!

tsun

edit to add: trackble w/unique icon

Edited by tsunrisebey

are the backpacks still available?

ILYK

Not for anyone's name that rhymes with Neal :D

edit to add: it's not trackable anyway so we couldn't discuss the sale of them only trading :ph34r:

What about the 1000 tracking numbers?

Lol....it's $1000 for an activation code, come on' Mark get the ole' glasses out will you. You think I priced it too high? I could run a sale next month.

You guys are hilarious, I'll need to add something else to the store to mix it up a bit. What fun would it be if you had to keep making fun of me for the same backpack and expensive activation codes :(

Copy and paste from my Facebook page :)

Sea of Treasures Geocoin orders have all shipped. Sorry, I decided to leave town this past weekend with Sundance and Tristin (needed to get away for a little bit). So orders should start arriving soon :blink: Please make sure you check your coins that they have the gems in them. You have 7 days to let me know (after receipt).

Ooooooooooh...purdy! Excellent stuff as usual from Tsun. You can always tell she puts a lot of work into her art. Now if the Vikings can only put a little more work into their art... *grumbles something about Favre's fumble-itis*

How much did we agree on price wise for coming onto my thread and saying something nice? I deleted that text message :P Although the Favre wise-crack probably just halved that amount. I wish he would just retire and make my life easier :P

can you tell me where to go :P ...to get the activation code for this and the pegasis coins?

ILYK

PEGASUS or go to the trackable page here at Groundspeak or my Facebook page to find additional activation codes :cool:

thanks...but remember...you all had your chance!

ILYK

can you tell me where to go :P ...to get the activation code for this and the pegasis coins?

ILYK

PEGASUS or go to the trackable page here at Groundspeak or my Facebook page to find additional activation codes :cool:

thanks...but remember...you all had your chance!

ILYK

LOL, I couldn't after the kind gesture you did for Dakota :cool: Down the road I may though :cool:

can you tell me where to go :unsure: ...to get the activation code for this and the pegasis coins?

ILYK

PEGASUS or go to the trackable page here at Groundspeak or my Facebook page to find additional activation codes ;)

Hmmm...i can't find the activation code for the Sea of Treasures Geocoin. Can anybody help me please?

Greetings, Heiko

can you tell me where to go :laughing: ...to get the activation code for this and the pegasis coins?

ILYK

PEGASUS or go to the trackable page here at Groundspeak or my Facebook page to find additional activation codes :rolleyes:

Hmmm...i can't find the activation code for the Sea of Treasures Geocoin. Can anybody help me please?

Greetings, Heiko

You can find it on the geocaching.com trackables page.

Rainer

edit to add: trackble w/unique icon

Could you please check the icon? I activated mine today (TB3WX49), and it has the generic icon.

BTW, this coin is one of my absolute favourites. It sits at my office desk, I look at it regularly for inspiration.

I haven't submitted the icon yet because I haven't given my icon guy (mauison) anything to work with yet :) I kinda took a long break from coin stuff over the past 8 months so hang in there on the icon. I paid for one so we'll get working on it shortly, I'm moving full-steam ahead on designs and other geocaching related stuff now :D

I'm glad you like it, I will work on some other color combos in a few months. This was probably one of the hardest designs I've done more so because of the odd shape. Designing a shaped coin can be very difficult especially when each side is very different from each other. I designed the seahorse side first and then had to come up with something or the other side. It took me quite a few months to come up with something clever. My only disappointment with this coin is the color combination, the greens used didn't exactly highlight and separate areas the way I had hoped but all-in-all I really love the design. It definitely gave me a challenge. When I submitted the pencil drawing to the mint we had some challenges there too.

Anyhow thanks for the compliment, I appreciate it!

tsun