FS: Like New PN-40 With Topo 8 AND Topo 9

I'm looking to sell my PN-40 that comes with Topo 8 and Topo 9 as well as a 2 and 8 GB card. Everything is practically new. No scratches on the screen since I've used a screen protector.

Looking for 250 shipped via USPS with Insurance and DC#

Edited by Guest
If you think this is too high, please let me know
Friendly tip: To guess what used hardware might sell for, log in to ebay and search for COMPLETED sales of similar gear. That'll show you what people have recently been willing to pay. By that measure, new in box PN-40s are going for around $250; manufacturer refurbs around $200.

And eBay isn't really a bargain bin. Even on Amazon.com it's around $240. http://www.amazon.com/dp/B001FVLTNA

Edited by lee_rimar

... just the PN-40, Topo 8, and the 2GB card for 225 ...no takers?

Maybe because it's used and you're only including the older Topo 8 software. You can buy new, with warranty and the current Topo 9 software, for only $15 over your asking price. Also, it's no longer DeLorme's top of the line, so folks may be looking for a better bargain. These things go on sale sometimes, like when you bought it last November.

Edited by lee_rimar

Almost completely off-topic, thanks for being a good sport about the pricing comments. Some people take it the wrong way, as unwanted kibbitzing -- but you did ask -- and I'm just saying...

I think if you dropped it to $150 for the whole kit, you'd make a quick sale, make some budget-minded shopper very happy, and get a fair return for yourself. I know you have more $$$ into it, but you also got some value and use out of it while you owned it...

Edited by lee_rimar

There is a LOT more to a PN-60w SE than elevation side cutaway. I have been uploading and saving caches for EVERY TOWN in the usa to a separate file and saving it to the 16 gig internal memory. I haven't even scratched the surface of the 16g. I recon I can save the entire USA in separate files for each town we get close to. After that gets full, I can move them to the external 32 gig card and keep going. I can save EVER CACHE in the U.S. and bring them up at will. LOTS OF POWER. That being said, I will offer $175.00 for ONLY the PN-40. I already have Topo-8 and 9 and LOTS of cards for my 40 and 60. Would you take $175? Would like to give it to my son and get him into GC...