wtb gps for the youth

crew126

:laughing: i am a father of 4, scoutmaster, youth leader at church. i am trying to get ahold of some gps that i can afford so that i can get more young people inovled. or donated if possible - we go all the time - so many youth are interested - just need about 3 or 4 gps's to get more youth involved

I would check on Craigslist. I have seen basic GPS for as little as $40-$50 and just missed getting a Dakota 10 for $100, the first respondent got it before I replied on it.

You could also check within your local geocaching community to see if anyone has any extra GPSr's that they are willing to part with. Many people upgrade but keep all their old stuff for that "just in case" scenario. I am one of those people, I have a PN-40 that I am still learning to use, a 60csx that I find hard to get not use because I really love the thing, and 2 legend HCX's that I bought on craigslist for $100.00 for my daughters that haven't gone out in awhile.

Good luck in your hunt.

Edited by ao318