Coin with Tracking # Scratched Off

moparots

Hello all, I have never posted in the coin forum, I thought this would be a good place. My Brother in law who is new to caching, found a coin on vacation and while showing it to me back here in Florida, we noticed the tracking # had been scratched off completely.

I just wanted to place this log on the forums to see if I could find the owner and get the # and place it back into circulation. Its in a new plastic sleeve with a small card that has spaces for coin name, number, and code. All Blank. On the card is a Hog Logo and the words hogwildstuff.org

About the coin: The front is the "Steelers" emblem in yellow, green, and orange, with white PAGA letters. The words "Pittsburgh Area Geocaching Association" around the edge, also "wwwpaga.com"

On the back: The words "Turn Left Where"? and on bottom "West End Circle, Pittsburgh Pa." The graphic is alot of arrows with interstate and state road road # signs.

Anyhow I thought someone from the Pittsburgh area may see this thread and know who the owner was.

Thanks, Moparots

There was a thread about this very question a little while ago. When someone has coins made and they end up with errors, or duplicate numbers, sometimes they will scratch out the number and leave it as untrackable swag. You should trade up, trade even, or don't trade at all for it. But that certainly doesn't mean one should scratch a number off another coin to make the trade! :laughing: :laughing: