Just wanted to share

Ampresearch

Got bored today so i decided to pull out the tools and design a new cache. not exactly hard to figure out but it is a 3 inched pipe with a maze cut all around it. the inner pipe(red) has a bolt on the end that rides along the track. The cache is inside the inner pipe. to get it out you have to twist and turn the ende to navigate through the maze.To seal the inner cache pipe i used an Oatey Mechanical Test cap. it is 100% water tight and easy to use. could be alot cleaner looking but i still like it. considering it took about 2 hours to make i thought it turned out rather neat.

DSCN5320.jpg

DSCN5314.jpg

Edited by Ampresearch

I like it! But I just had an idea for an evil twist. Add another piece of pipe so that people can't see the maze. :)

yea we had it like that at first but i decided it made things a bit to tuff. i want to have a few easier hides as most of mine will be a bit more difficult. this is not hard to figure out at all and will take just a few seconds. but its still more fun then just finding a platic box.

Got bored today so i decided to pull out the tools and design a new cache. not exactly hard to figure out but it is a 3 inched pipe with a maze cut all around it. the inner pipe(red) has a bolt on the end that rides along the track. The cache is inside the inner pipe. to get it out you have to twist and turn the ende to navigate through the maze.To seal the inner cache pipe i used an Oatey Mechanical Test cap. it is 100% water tight and easy to use. could be alot cleaner looking but i still like it. considering it took about 2 hours to make i thought it turned out rather neat.

DSCN5320.jpg

DSCN5314.jpg

that is cool i think you should make up a few of them and sell them