Cachers needed in WYOMING! (Dubois, Jackson, and Maron area)

BrinkTD

Hi!

I'm a geocacher in South Florida, but I am also a player in a nationwide 'treasure hunt' game created by author Stephen R. Lawhead, based around his latest book, 'The Skin Map'.

Our current clue in the game points to the Brooks Lake area, and now our challenge is to find someone to simply go there and pick it up. (See? That's where YOU come in.)

Our next clue won't be published until this clue is completed, so we're really counting on someone helping us.

If you -can- help us, you may contact me at BrinkTD@yahoo.com, or through Geocaching.com ('BrinkTD'), or through Facebook ('Mark Brinkerhoff' in Vero Beach, FL). -- Or, you can simply join us in our game by visiting the site below.

For more information, please visit www.brightempires.com/hunt and also be sure to follow the link at the bottom of that page to Stephen R. Lawhead's facebook page to join in the discussion. (And be sure to 'LIKE' it!)

Even if you -can't- travel to the Brooks Lake area, you're still invited to join in on the fun! We're working on Clue #17 of 50, so there's still plenty of fun to be had!

Thanks in advance,

--Brink