Travel Bugs Mission #2

SkyTrek

My Travel Bug just got home from it's first mission which was to climb to the top of Mt Washington, NH and return home safely. Now I'm wondering how to start a new mission. Do I set it up as a whole new Travel Bug with a new Goal. What will the log page look like? Will it continue from where I picked it up or will it start over. What will the map page do?

Can I use this number again or is just a one trip thing? Any advice will be appreciated.

I can't help thinking of the "World of Commander McBragg" cartoon from Tennessee Tuxedo/Underdog days...

My suggestion would be to have the bug take a breather and go out on a new mission, but leave the old mission and its logs attached. After all - it's the bug's history.

Maybe this time, make the goal a long distance travel, but only can be placed in a cache less than 50 miles from the previous one (no long hops). It will accumulate more stories that way and also be out in the wild longer. icon_biggrin.gif

Markwell

Chicago Geocaching

I can't help thinking of the "World of Commander McBragg" cartoon from Tennessee Tuxedo/Underdog days...

My suggestion would be to have the bug take a breather and go out on a new mission, but leave the old mission and its logs attached. After all - it's the bug's history.

Maybe this time, make the goal a long distance travel, but only can be placed in a cache less than 50 miles from the previous one (no long hops). It will accumulate more stories that way and also be out in the wild longer. icon_biggrin.gif

Markwell

Chicago Geocaching