Profile Features

lcandela123

I notice that some geocachers have neat features on their profiles. Some show all of the countries, states, and counties that they've found caches in. Others give clever breakdowns of their cache stats.

Where do I find these? :P

I found cachestats.com but there are others>find one you like on other peoples profile and it usually says generated by such and such and then go there.

I notice that some geocachers have neat features on their profiles. Some show all of the countries, states, and counties that they've found caches in. Others give clever breakdowns of their cache stats.

You can look at my profile if you like it it is called GSAK and does a whole lot more then what you are seeing.

Scubasonic

I found cachestats.com but there are others>find one you like on other peoples profile and it usually says generated by such and such and then go there.

I like cachestats because it doesn't require a degree in rocket science.

I like MyGeocachingProfile.com for its ease of use and the ability to customize it to your needs and wants. All you have to do is download a "My Finds" PQ and drop it into your profile on their website, then copy and paste the code into your GC.com profile. It literally takes only minutes.

Yeah, Cachestats (a small free program you can download), or Mygeocachingprofile.com (a website based tool), are the two main ones to go with if you don't want to get into the whole GSAK thing yet.

Edited by Mr.Yuck