Anyone in the Windsor Ontario area want to geocache with me?

paradox347

2 years too late! I lived in Windsor for 37 years but recently had to relocate to Newfoundland. Good luck finding a cache partner. There are lots of cachers in Windsor and certainly on the other side of the ditch in warzone D. We had a big CITO event a few years back and there must have been about 125 cachers that showed up. I am certain that you will find someone relatively soon.

Tyson

The title says it all! Message me if you want to please. B) Or let me know how to go about finding geocache buddies if you have any ideas. Thanks!

2 years too late! I lived in Windsor for 37 years but recently had to relocate to Newfoundland. Good luck finding a cache partner. There are lots of cachers in Windsor and certainly on the other side of the ditch in warzone D. We had a big CITO event a few years back and there must have been about 125 cachers that showed up. I am certain that you will find someone relatively soon.

Tyson

The title says it all! Message me if you want to please. B) Or let me know how to go about finding geocache buddies if you have any ideas. Thanks!

Tyson

Tyson

I'll add myself to the list of ex-Windsorites that got to flee to the outside world :laughing:

Look for EGG events when they come up, or else email Othum or jtee or one of the other prominent Windsor/Essex cachers to see if they would want to go mob caching ever. I've met a few of the Windsor cachers and they all seem quite nice.

Alright! I SOOOOO did not quad post! UGH!

Tra la la....

Tyson

The title says it all! Message me if you want to please. :) Or let me know how to go about finding geocache buddies if you have any ideas. Thanks!